Replies

• Anyone got stats on the teams Annesley chooses to review decisions on -  for and against. To my memory we are always reviewed as the bad guys never the ones who should have got a different call. His choice of incident may show gross bias that substantially influences the referees the next match against the team who got the favourable that is also taken out of context of the game.

• And Annesley also said last season that Nelson Asofa-Solomona didn't hit Wayde Egan in the head when Egan had his teeth knocked out. Annesley is as clueless as the referees he's in charge of.

• Isn't always the way when the eels have a tight win that annesley comes out the following Monday and says the same sh$t!  Happens every time!

I Would also like him to explain how Zac lomax wasn't charged by the judiciary his new nickname should be Teflon cause nothing sticks Wow 🤬

• It's a loose carry, regardless if gutho tried to strip the ball out or not.. Ball security is always important!

• It was a loose carry any day of the week. Idea of the game is to tackle the ball and stop them from offloading. Knock on any day of the week. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

LB replied to Nitram's discussion Canberra won, what now?
"#EndDarwin"
13 minutes ago
CarloEEL2 replied to Nitram's discussion Canberra won, what now?
"I know !!!!!
they can fuck right off frank and go back to listening to their Fleetwood mac and leave me alone 😆😆"
14 minutes ago
LB replied to Nitram's discussion Canberra won, what now?
""We are conscience of injuries" from the board themselves."
14 minutes ago
Frank The Tank replied to Nitram's discussion Canberra won, what now?
"Snake was right..."
16 minutes ago
More…