All the eels news lately

Spencer leniu-Talks and rumours it's a 4 year deal which is amazing and rules out us as a stop gap for png.

Mike rush-Been looking at property in parra area which is probably a 99 percent chance his the new ceo.

Both of these announcements should be announced sometime this month.

Ofcourse the adidas jerseys and the draw for next year will obviously be announced next month.Keen to see how the jerseys look.

Expect eels to pop up a lot in November period.Gonna be linked to the whole nrl.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

★
★
★
★
★
Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

  • I'm excited!

    Lets see why Mike Rush can do..

     

  • Eels and broncos after peter o'sullivan

  • We need some quality signings to blend in with the youngsters coming through. Then the defence needs to be sorted! 

  • Leniu would be great, rotate him with Teancum, Tuivati, Hopgood and Williams and it's quite a nice set of middles, ignoring Paulo and Moretti. 

    We just need that left outside back, ideally centre. 

    • yeah, you can see it all coming together. Get Leniu to teach our talented but too nice middles a bit of mongrel and we have a decent pack. Best at centre makes a load of sense too and looks like we're also still looking for a winger, I still think we're a chance at someone like Tago for '27. Surely have the money. A complete staff overhaul seems to be happening too, with Ryles in charge. 

      • I'd take Blaize back at left centre if JAC stays. Tago or Howarth would also be fine. I do think we need to find a place for Samrani in the back 5, ideally at right wing next to will but with kelly's form hard to drop him. 

        I like Samrani as a winger, he is athletic and has the height, and a good enough carrier from the back. I'd train him at left wing if Simonsson/Kelly/Penisini are deemed good enough to rotate on the right edge. 

        • Blaize might not play in 27'. He's screwed as he has no deal for 2028.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

LB replied to Roy tannous's discussion All the eels news lately
"Blaize might not play in 27'. He's screwed as he has no deal for 2028."
29 seconds ago
Eli Stephens replied to Cʜɪᴇғy Mclovin's discussion Spencer Leniu Tuesday announcement predictions
"Small thing I noticed might be nothing but both moses and best playing for Aus which should give moey a chance to chat to him 😂"
7 minutes ago
Yehez replied to Cʜɪᴇғy Mclovin's discussion Spencer Leniu Tuesday announcement predictions
"Does he know him? Maybe from his time coaching the English rugby side under Eddie Jones? It doesn seem weird yeah. "
11 minutes ago
Yehez replied to Roy tannous's discussion All the eels news lately
"I'd take Blaize back at left centre if JAC stays. Tago or Howarth would also be fine. I do think we need to find a place for Samrani in the back 5, ideally at right wing next to will but with kelly's form hard to drop him. 
I like Samrani as a…"
12 minutes ago
More…