Addo-Carr

It looks like Addo-Carr is coming back to Sydney. 
Would it not make sense to talk to his manager to offer him a 3 year contract at the Eels and at the same time talk to Ferguson's manager and organise a 3 yr contract with the Dogs or Tigers from 2021 onwards?
Good business sense?

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• If he goes to Souths Alex Johnston could be a great look in. He'd be very cheap. 

• I would go for Alex Jonhston - he can also play fullback and centre if needed 

• The problem is that he is leaving Souths BECAUSE he wants to play fullback, and be paid like one.

• Johnston is leaving South's because he is not in their plans for 2020, not because he's shopping himself around. They want to sign that 17 year old wonder boy so it doesn't allow them to keep Johnston. He is a versatile player but wing is where he offers the most value.

We should be looking for a promising young back 5 prospect at a reasonable price who is prepared to come to a club that will be permanently playing finals football in the future if we don't have have any coming through our development system.

• Brett is 109% correct. - Alex has stated publicly several times he wants to play fullback and Souths are going with Mitchell and that's why he is off.... he wouldn't work at Parra

what we need is 2-3 front rowers

• It’s common knowledge he wants to play fullback, or at least be paid like one

• Not a single team would buy him as fullback. Wingers need to wake up lol

• The Broncos, Bulldogs & Titans would, possibly even the Cowboys. 

• If he was going to be cheap he wouldn't be leaving Souths.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Parra_Greg replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make
"I think it goes far back to the Michael Jennings situation and how he really left us in the lurche at a real critical time during a prelim semi.  He and Fergo were our last quality back signings and we really have not been able to bring anyone…"
19 minutes ago
Hell On Eels replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make
"Pops, good blog.
Absolutely. R&R & managing the cap would be a nightmare. Gould says it keeps him up at night. Every signing is a risk with are so many balls in the air. Player managers, business associates and partners, spouses, family influences,…"
20 minutes ago
Offside replied to Muttman's discussion Moses Injury Update (from NRL Physio)
"Whilst the loss of Mich is huge it will be a great reviler of the culture in the club Penrith and Melbourne get injuries but you never truly write them off because the next man up approxh and jersey culture means they are never out.

If we compete…"
46 minutes ago
adnan replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Was blaze that good? I think he is very raw and maybe needs another yr "
54 minutes ago
More…