Replies

• We haven't had a plan B for 11 years. The only problem is we won't sack the coach cause the club is gutless & can't make the hard decisions to get rid of him for the better of the club . I won't be putting my kids through this rubbish of taking them to watch this garbage anymore this year 

• Dolphins have 7 out!🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️

• I've lived through all of the years since our last premiership, and I can say tonight is the bottom of the barrel. We've had bigger losses and worse teams, but this bunch of absolute pea hearted embarrassments have made a mockery of each and every supporter (and I include the coach in that). I have cancelled my membership as a result. They have lost me until they can show some balls and get rid of the coach and the overpaid Prima donnas. 

• The Canberra loss was bad, but they were a better team than the Dolphins by a mile. We were worse than Canberra match. The voice is gone, they are not listening anymore.

• That's the worst loss under Arthur therefore he's gone. That's worse than anything the Rabbitohs have dished up this year by far. 

• Don't worry, TCT will blame Darwin all good, everything is fine.

• Well it's a factor but it's self inflicted so it's no excuse. 

• Eels have turned into the new west tigers. Club is run like a business that is purely focused on membership numbers and how much coin they can bring in. We need a full clean out from the top down. Absolute embarrassment of a club

• I will not be renewing my membership for 2025

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Coryn Hughes replied to Snottie Pimpin's discussion Senior Players / BA
"Just in time aye lol meanwhile the 1EE a fair majority still think this is a coaching issue.I sit here read alot of the commentary and laugh.The table is set from the top.The board has had multiple opportunities over the years to move on from BA…"
9 minutes ago
Big D replied to Rabz S's discussion South Sydney to offer Wayne Bennett three-year deal as Eels pass on supercoach
"Cancelled my membership last week and in the process of packing all my jerseys and other supporter wear to send to the club with a great big dog shit on top.
 "
43 minutes ago
BringBackSemi replied to Rabz S's discussion South Sydney to offer Wayne Bennett three-year deal as Eels pass on supercoach
"Buzz stuck it to the board in the Daily Telegraph NRL podcast.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0opRz27SD2c
About the 22 minute mark they are discussing Parra and moves (or lack thereof) on Bennett"
1 hour ago
Graham polkinghorne replied to Rabz S's discussion South Sydney to offer Wayne Bennett three-year deal as Eels pass on supercoach
"Not sure about that. Doubt Souths are going to wait 2mths for Bennet to choose between the 2 clubs. Souths have copped a bit of flak over how they have handled this coaching saga already. Think they will put a firm offer on the table, give Bennet…"
1 hour ago
More…