Replies

• We haven't had a plan B for 11 years. The only problem is we won't sack the coach cause the club is gutless & can't make the hard decisions to get rid of him for the better of the club . I won't be putting my kids through this rubbish of taking them to watch this garbage anymore this year 

• Dolphins have 7 out!🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️

• I've lived through all of the years since our last premiership, and I can say tonight is the bottom of the barrel. We've had bigger losses and worse teams, but this bunch of absolute pea hearted embarrassments have made a mockery of each and every supporter (and I include the coach in that). I have cancelled my membership as a result. They have lost me until they can show some balls and get rid of the coach and the overpaid Prima donnas. 

• The Canberra loss was bad, but they were a better team than the Dolphins by a mile. We were worse than Canberra match. The voice is gone, they are not listening anymore.

• That's the worst loss under Arthur therefore he's gone. That's worse than anything the Rabbitohs have dished up this year by far. 

• Don't worry, TCT will blame Darwin all good, everything is fine.

• Well it's a factor but it's self inflicted so it's no excuse. 

• Eels have turned into the new west tigers. Club is run like a business that is purely focused on membership numbers and how much coin they can bring in. We need a full clean out from the top down. Absolute embarrassment of a club

• I will not be renewing my membership for 2025

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Snakey - Sack Dylan Brown replied to Snottie Pimpin's discussion Senior Players / BA
"Exactly right Brad, we're in the comfort zone, we have been for a long time under BA and this board.
Theres plenty of people at the club feathering their own nests and pissing in each others pockets.
Theres obviously a huge lack of accountability…"
43 minutes ago
KENDOZA replied to Snottie Pimpin's discussion Senior Players / BA
"Gutho is so far up Arthur's arse if he spits its coming out of Arthur's mouth"
47 minutes ago
KENDOZA replied to Snottie Pimpin's discussion Senior Players / BA
"Jnr is only here for the cash he doesn't want to burn himself out for his boxing career once he retires."
49 minutes ago
Parramatta Tragic replied to Rabz S's discussion South Sydney to offer Wayne Bennett three-year deal as Eels pass on supercoach
"In fact I have just thought of a perfect analogy. That terrible song (no...not Sweet Caroline) American Pie. Today is the day the music died....for most of us.
 "
51 minutes ago
More…