Replies

• We haven't had a plan B for 11 years. The only problem is we won't sack the coach cause the club is gutless & can't make the hard decisions to get rid of him for the better of the club . I won't be putting my kids through this rubbish of taking them to watch this garbage anymore this year 

• Dolphins have 7 out!🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️

• I've lived through all of the years since our last premiership, and I can say tonight is the bottom of the barrel. We've had bigger losses and worse teams, but this bunch of absolute pea hearted embarrassments have made a mockery of each and every supporter (and I include the coach in that). I have cancelled my membership as a result. They have lost me until they can show some balls and get rid of the coach and the overpaid Prima donnas. 

• The Canberra loss was bad, but they were a better team than the Dolphins by a mile. We were worse than Canberra match. The voice is gone, they are not listening anymore.

• That's the worst loss under Arthur therefore he's gone. That's worse than anything the Rabbitohs have dished up this year by far. 

• Don't worry, TCT will blame Darwin all good, everything is fine.

• Well it's a factor but it's self inflicted so it's no excuse. 

• Eels have turned into the new west tigers. Club is run like a business that is purely focused on membership numbers and how much coin they can bring in. We need a full clean out from the top down. Absolute embarrassment of a club

• I will not be renewing my membership for 2025

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Frankie Fong replied to Rabz S's discussion South Sydney to offer Wayne Bennett three-year deal as Eels pass on supercoach
"HOE the reforms have really fucked the club because we had the wrong people involved , Max Donnelly should never of been allowed to select the board because he had no experience or understanding of what was required to run a club .  

Members lost…"
33 minutes ago
Snakey - Sack Dylan Brown replied to Snottie Pimpin's discussion Senior Players / BA
"Exactly right Brad, we're in the comfort zone, we have been for a long time under BA and this board.
Theres plenty of people at the club feathering their own nests and pissing in each others pockets.
Theres obviously a huge lack of accountability…"
39 minutes ago
KENDOZA replied to Snottie Pimpin's discussion Senior Players / BA
"Gutho is so far up Arthur's arse if he spits its coming out of Arthur's mouth"
43 minutes ago
KENDOZA replied to Snottie Pimpin's discussion Senior Players / BA
"Jnr is only here for the cash he doesn't want to burn himself out for his boxing career once he retires."
45 minutes ago
More…