A Stag of a Rumour

RUMOUR

There are whispers coming out of Parra that they are also interested in the services for Kotoni stagg!

This does make sense and does depend on the outcome of the Michael Jennings situation to have the cash available

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 1
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• He would be a great purchase for the Eels. A good handy player and a good goal kicker.

• I'm sure Staggs will be at the roosters or south's 

• Apparently he wants $700K +. Not sure we want a centre at that price.

• And what is MJ on?

Pretty close to that I think.

• Maybe when he was the best centre in the game and a current Origin player but now he would be on half that.

• From memory he was on 450k per year.

If we are willing to throw 700k at Staggs, it would have been money better spent on the fox.

• This reply was deleted.
        • Are you saying Mr Goggle cannot be trusted?

Oh my - I am devestated, I'm going back to BookaFace, maybe Tinder because I am so sensitive.

• Can Mr Google be trusted?

Ordering a Pizza in 2022

CALLER:

Is this Pizza Hut?

GOOGLE:   

No sir, it's Google Pizza.

CALLER: 

I must have dialed a wrong number, sorry.

GOOGLE: 

No sir, Google bought Pizza Hut last month.

CALLER: 

OK. I would like to order a pizza.

GOOGLE: 

Do you want your usual, sir?

CALLER:

My usual? You know me?

GOOGLE:

According to our caller ID data sheet, the last 12 times you called you ordered an extra-large pizza with three cheeses, sausage, pepperoni, mushrooms and meatballs on a thick crust.

CALLER: 

Super! That’s what I’ll have.

GOOGLE:

May I suggest that this time you order a pizza with ricotta, arugula, sun-dried tomatoes and olives on a whole wheat gluten-free thin crust?

CALLER: 

What? I don’t want a vegetarian pizza!

GOOGLE: 

Your cholesterol is not good, sir.

CALLER: 

How the hell do you know that?

GOOGLE:

Well, we cross-referenced your home phone number with your medical records. We have the result of your blood tests for the last 7 years.

CALLER:

Okay, but I do not want your rotten vegetarian pizza!  I already take medication for my cholesterol.

GOOGLE:

Excuse me sir, but you have not taken your medication regularly.  According to our database, you purchased only a box of 30 cholesterol tablets once at Lloyds Pharmacy, 4 months ago.

CALLER: 

I bought more from another Pharmacy.

GOOGLE: 

That doesn’t show on your credit card statement.

CALLER:

I paid in cash.

GOOGLE: 

But you did not withdraw enough cash according to your bank statement.

CALLER: 

I have other sources of cash.

GOOGLE:

That doesn’t show on your latest tax returns, unless you bought them using an undeclared income source, which is against the law!

CALLER:   

WHAT THE HELL!

GOOGLE: 

I'm sorry sir, we use such information only with the sole intention of helping you.

CALLER: 

Enough already!  I'm sick to death of Google, Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and all the others.  I'm going to an island without the internet, TV, where there is no phone service and no one to watch me or spy on me.

GOOGLE:     

I understand sir, but you need to renew your passport first. It expired 6 weeks ago...

Welcome to the future

• Mr A ,  rumours  repeated ( or created ) harm the rumour spreaders credibility. Surely you are not such a person LOL 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Frankie Fong replied to brissyeel's discussion Trial Switch may be permanent
"EE Snake wanted to do a tour of Africa but unfortunately I'm banned from the African continent after my last visit there  so we decided to go to  the middle east ."
11 minutes ago
Snake - Forum Safety Officer replied to Chris Pix's discussion How did we go in Canterbury Cup trial?
"Try telling BA that."
16 minutes ago
Snake - Forum Safety Officer replied to LB's discussion Shaun Lane
"Hes turned into a total bum on the park and it seems BA can do nothing to stop the rot.
I went to the dogs game last year, made a point of watching him off the ball to see if it was as bad as id imagined, and he was worse.
He looks lazy,…"
30 minutes ago
Snake - Forum Safety Officer replied to brissyeel's discussion Trial Switch may be permanent
"He's definitely still a dope Fongy lol
I didnt say cuckold tour did i?"
37 minutes ago
More…