A Stag of a Rumour

RUMOUR

There are whispers coming out of Parra that they are also interested in the services for Kotoni stagg!

This does make sense and does depend on the outcome of the Michael Jennings situation to have the cash available

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 1
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• And what is MJ on?

Pretty close to that I think.

• Maybe when he was the best centre in the game and a current Origin player but now he would be on half that.

• From memory he was on 450k per year.

If we are willing to throw 700k at Staggs, it would have been money better spent on the fox.

• This reply was deleted.
        • Are you saying Mr Goggle cannot be trusted?

Oh my - I am devestated, I'm going back to BookaFace, maybe Tinder because I am so sensitive.

• Can Mr Google be trusted?

Ordering a Pizza in 2022

CALLER:

Is this Pizza Hut?

GOOGLE:   

No sir, it's Google Pizza.

CALLER: 

I must have dialed a wrong number, sorry.

GOOGLE: 

No sir, Google bought Pizza Hut last month.

CALLER: 

OK. I would like to order a pizza.

GOOGLE: 

Do you want your usual, sir?

CALLER:

My usual? You know me?

GOOGLE:

According to our caller ID data sheet, the last 12 times you called you ordered an extra-large pizza with three cheeses, sausage, pepperoni, mushrooms and meatballs on a thick crust.

CALLER: 

Super! That’s what I’ll have.

GOOGLE:

May I suggest that this time you order a pizza with ricotta, arugula, sun-dried tomatoes and olives on a whole wheat gluten-free thin crust?

CALLER: 

What? I don’t want a vegetarian pizza!

GOOGLE: 

Your cholesterol is not good, sir.

CALLER: 

How the hell do you know that?

GOOGLE:

Well, we cross-referenced your home phone number with your medical records. We have the result of your blood tests for the last 7 years.

CALLER:

Okay, but I do not want your rotten vegetarian pizza!  I already take medication for my cholesterol.

GOOGLE:

Excuse me sir, but you have not taken your medication regularly.  According to our database, you purchased only a box of 30 cholesterol tablets once at Lloyds Pharmacy, 4 months ago.

CALLER: 

I bought more from another Pharmacy.

GOOGLE: 

That doesn’t show on your credit card statement.

CALLER:

I paid in cash.

GOOGLE: 

But you did not withdraw enough cash according to your bank statement.

CALLER: 

I have other sources of cash.

GOOGLE:

That doesn’t show on your latest tax returns, unless you bought them using an undeclared income source, which is against the law!

CALLER:   

WHAT THE HELL!

GOOGLE: 

I'm sorry sir, we use such information only with the sole intention of helping you.

CALLER: 

Enough already!  I'm sick to death of Google, Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and all the others.  I'm going to an island without the internet, TV, where there is no phone service and no one to watch me or spy on me.

GOOGLE:     

I understand sir, but you need to renew your passport first. It expired 6 weeks ago...

Welcome to the future

• Mr A ,  rumours  repeated ( or created ) harm the rumour spreaders credibility. Surely you are not such a person LOL 

• Waga Blake had some issues with us last year --mainly around defense. He is however gifted in many physical attributes. We didn,t see the best of Sivo last year and Fego either. We all know what they are capable of. Our backs last year were a disappointment. We did manage to get to finals football despite that.I am sure a lot of work would be put into how our backs didn,t play to their optimum..The problem probably being around organization rather than ability..If we managed to get into top 4 with backs not playing to their best ability Is it realistic to say that if they can get things sorted out organisationally they could still be very dominant this year.Just watched some highlights of Waga which were good. I would think he has some good improvement with him with the right cleaning up work done  .

• Im not sure if Ferguson will ever get back to his best. I think hes just getting a bit too long in the tooth and his best is behind him. Sivo and Blake can certainly improve upon their 2020 performances. I think that Staggs would be a really good signing if it actually happened.

• There's a very good player in Waqa if the penny ever drops that wing/centre are a duet

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Hell On Eels replied to Hell On Eels's discussion R8 v Manly: The Rise and Fall of the Eels
"LOL, Carlo, Yep, we're all on this rollercoaster. I expect we should bounceback tonight. Will it be enough? Dunno.  We might win by 2 or lose by 30. Eventually we'll improve, especially once Mitch gets back, to quiet the loud noises for a bit. But…"
8 minutes ago
LB replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"I'm at a wedding tonight and NFL draft to catch up on, if I'm not too tired I'll see how we go when I'm home."
9 minutes ago
Grunta the great replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"I must be missing something Wiz!?"
13 minutes ago
Hell On Eels replied to Hell On Eels's discussion R8 v Manly: The Rise and Fall of the Eels
"That's a good point, Frankie. Earlier today, I was thinking about what you and Muttman said.
Listening to Sarantos he seems like a "decent bloke" that doesn't knee-jerk react and I want him and the board to succeed.
But I wondered why the board, as…"
14 minutes ago
More…