2027 team List

Roast away:

 

  1. Iongi
  2. Kelly
  3. Samrani
  4. Pensini
  5. Addo Carr*
  6. Luai
  7. Moses
  8. Leniu
  9. Da Silva
  10. Paulo
  11. Su’A
  12. Williams
  13. Hopgood
  14. Volkman
  15. Brown
  16. Tuivati
  17. Kautoga
  18. Moretti
  19. Doorey
  20. Simmonson
  21. Smith

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

★
★
★
★
★
Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

  • Geniuanlly think we ll get a new outside back before 27  and would chuck Moretti over kautoga and smith 14

  • That's starting to look like a much better team already. Hopefully injuries stay away for once to give the team a chance to show what they can do.

  • Kautoga unless he massively improves is no where near NRL standard. Other then that I'm bullish on our forwards, especially for the future

    Need to sign two backs badly, one as a backup and one starter 

    • Guess what Joel, Kautoga is playing Ist Grade NRL as a starter, and i reckon he will become to be an outstanding edge forward.

      • A starter over Su'A? Don't see it happening mate 

        • Well my comment was based on his current status at the end of the season just finished. He will be a starter and Williams will be a starting front rower, Junior will not be a starter in IMO.

          You say he is nowhere near NRL standard, my post proves that wrong historically, even if he never plays another game.

  • I say JAC will be suspended for few weeks at least! Simo will take his spot on the wing. I like samrani but we need another class centre with some speed for next year. 

    • The system says he is looking at 12 weeks, I hope you are right!

    • JAC can have 2-3 weeks taken off the 12 weeks if he admits fault and helps himself straight away, which he has done. 

      • Good! I didn't know that, did you get it from AE I just want some credability in the statement.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Troy Wade replied to Brad's discussion 2027 team List
"We need a strike centre"
47 seconds ago
Stevo replied to Rabz S's discussion *OFFICIAL* Spencer Leniu joins the Eels
"Sure can young fella, 'head' to asia
 "
9 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Rabz S's discussion *OFFICIAL* Spencer Leniu joins the Eels
"Can I get one by asking, she has to be below 80, female and breathing and not related to LB or Chiefy!"
16 minutes ago
Stevo replied to Rabz S's discussion *OFFICIAL* Spencer Leniu joins the Eels
"Hmmm nice one champ, just as much thought in that response as your first. Keep them coming, I need a laugh
 "
18 minutes ago
More…