2027 team List

Roast away:

 

  1. Iongi
  2. Kelly
  3. Samrani
  4. Pensini
  5. Addo Carr*
  6. Luai
  7. Moses
  8. Leniu
  9. Da Silva
  10. Paulo
  11. Su’A
  12. Williams
  13. Hopgood
  14. Volkman
  15. Brown
  16. Tuivati
  17. Kautoga
  18. Moretti
  19. Doorey
  20. Simmonson
  21. Smith

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

★
★
★
★
★
Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

  • Geniuanlly think we ll get a new outside back before 27  and would chuck Moretti over kautoga and smith 14

  • That's starting to look like a much better team already. Hopefully injuries stay away for once to give the team a chance to show what they can do.

  • Kautoga unless he massively improves is no where near NRL standard. Other then that I'm bullish on our forwards, especially for the future

    Need to sign two backs badly, one as a backup and one starter 

    • Guess what Joel, Kautoga is playing Ist Grade NRL as a starter, and i reckon he will become to be an outstanding edge forward.

      • A starter over Su'A? Don't see it happening mate 

  • I say JAC will be suspended for few weeks at least! Simo will take his spot on the wing. I like samrani but we need another class centre with some speed for next year. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Joel K replied to Brad's discussion 2027 team List
"A starter over Su'A? Don't see it happening mate "
8 minutes ago
Jack replied to Brad's discussion 2027 team List
"I say JAC will be suspended for few weeks at least! Simo will take his spot on the wing. I like samrani but we need another class centre with some speed for next year. "
10 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Brad's discussion 2027 team List
"Guess what Joel, Kautoga is playing Ist Grade NRL as a starter, and i reckon he will become to be an outstanding edge forward."
12 minutes ago
Joel K replied to Brad's discussion 2027 team List
"Kautoga unless he massively improves is no where near NRL standard. Other then that I'm bullish on our forwards, especially for the future
Need to sign two backs badly, one as a backup and one starter "
28 minutes ago
More…