Well my comment was based on his current status at the end of the season just finished. He will be a starter and Williams will be a starting front rower, Junior will not be a starter in IMO.
You say he is nowhere near NRL standard, my post proves that wrong historically, even if he never plays another game.
I say JAC will be suspended for few weeks at least! Simo will take his spot on the wing. I like samrani but we need another class centre with some speed for next year.
"If his worst recruitment decision is landing Dylan Brown (considering how much we went backwards without him)...that's a resume I can get behind!! Honestly, pay him whatever it takes."
"Gee I hope we don't turn on him, it would be a poor show him becoming an eel and then not delivering Lol.....there are pro's and con's in getting O'Sullivan and to me its not so much which players he recruits, but how he sets up a group of talent…"
"There's a myth that Spencer gets lots of suspensions and gives away lots of penalties. He actually doesn't statistically speaking.
He has memorable brain snaps which is why he has this reputation, but it doesn't lead to as many penalties or…"
Replies
Geniuanlly think we ll get a new outside back before 27 and would chuck Moretti over kautoga and smith 14
That's starting to look like a much better team already. Hopefully injuries stay away for once to give the team a chance to show what they can do.
Kautoga unless he massively improves is no where near NRL standard. Other then that I'm bullish on our forwards, especially for the future
Need to sign two backs badly, one as a backup and one starter
Guess what Joel, Kautoga is playing Ist Grade NRL as a starter, and i reckon he will become to be an outstanding edge forward.
A starter over Su'A? Don't see it happening mate
Well my comment was based on his current status at the end of the season just finished. He will be a starter and Williams will be a starting front rower, Junior will not be a starter in IMO.
You say he is nowhere near NRL standard, my post proves that wrong historically, even if he never plays another game.
I say JAC will be suspended for few weeks at least! Simo will take his spot on the wing. I like samrani but we need another class centre with some speed for next year.
The system says he is looking at 12 weeks, I hope you are right!
JAC can have 2-3 weeks taken off the 12 weeks if he admits fault and helps himself straight away, which he has done.
I think that 17 is pretty spot on. Maybe not Volkman at 14, i think Edwards or Smith are the 14. Tuivaiti might start over Paulo.
Other than that, looks good.