2010 Eels Fan Day

The Telecrap says today the Eels Fan Day will be held on Feb 28 at Parramatta Town Hall. No word on the official site yet, which dosent surprise me as its slow to add news at the best of times. So yes I will be going as usual. But I believe it should be at the Stadium not at the Town Hall.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Telecrap said it's for selling the membership packages...hence it's at the town hall. lol.
  • Why is it not at the Stadium This is the 1st Fan Day i will be Attending
    I am so Excited
  • Not sure if it is the Town Hall or Stadium. Nothing official has been announced. I found it weird it was said to be at the Town Hall. But thats the Telecrap for you.
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

BEM replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Matt Doorey
"Could it be the fact he hasn't had Brown beside him for the last 7 or 8 weeks?
He has had Talagi, Asi and Sanders next to him who don't use him properly. 
 "
1 minute ago
BEM replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Matt Doorey
"Honestly, you could say the same for 98% of the squad. "
2 minutes ago
Eli Stephens replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Matt Doorey
"Lane seems to be struggling catching a footy and with contact, definitely needs to be dropped and Doorey deserves a crack. Can't keep lane in the 17 currently with how he's playing. "
4 minutes ago
BringBackSemi replied to SEQld Eel (formely NZ Eel)'s discussion It's time to build a team that we can be proud of again!!!
"I 100% agree. Add Hopgood to that list. He was an amazing player I recall in that Panthers reserve grade side in 2022. He showed amazing promise when he first came into FG at Parra. Passing at the line, offloads etc. Then watching him now, he is…"
5 minutes ago
More…