Replies

• There are more offloads in that first try than we had in the whole 2018 season...

• Lol
    • They were the days. Great to watch.
      • It really was an amazing season, with just one stumble at the most important moment.

• Plsyers offloading and 3-4 support players expect the passto come to them every play. Player makes a bresk and 2-3 players give him options to pass to.

Gee we haven't seen that at Parra for a long time. Mind you the likes of Melbourne have changed the game and the speed is nothing like that now.
  • Brings a tear to the eye... not because of how good they were then, but because of how shit they are now.

Saddest part if how much worse the actual game is today. The NRL & Melbourne have a lot to answer for.

• Really makes you cry....off loads absolutely everywhere.
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Hugo replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"Ah those boys..you have to admire such total devotion. "
42 minutes ago
Hugo replied to Blue Eel's discussion The Truth Hurts: Article
"Yeah I didn't think it needed explaining but obviously did. Maybe we use more pictures than big words next time ? "
52 minutes ago
Darren Munro replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"Who else plays fb?? Gutho is busted. I will be shocked if he makes it through a full year. Simmo was terrible against Cronulla. I don't know why Martyn hasn't been playing fb in cup. Looked alright the game that I saw. At the end of the day its…"
53 minutes ago
Frankie Fong replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"Hugo you have to forgive the lads from TCT as  Wednesday  is when they have their Brad Arthur appreciation night. 
They gather round a table which has a assortment of flavoured milk cartons and they discuss their favourite Brad Arthur game plans of…"
58 minutes ago
More…