I remember a couple of weeks ago there was a post about a massive signing that was happening. A few people were saying it was some guy being a hero and that apparently BA was peed off about the leaked info. The blog was then deleted. Anyone know any further about this?

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• We are signing Woods apparently . Maybe the leak ruined the deal hahha.
    • That would be laughable if that was the case. Another embarrassment for the Eels
  • Yes there was a few TCT tweets from Mitch - M, regarding 4 signings and one of those a 'massive' signing, they were asked to remove the tweets according to some, the blog that chief put up here screenshoting the tweet was removed too. im not surprised Brads pissed off if thats the case.

• Thanks snake. So is there any further info??
    • Hey snake what you hers about james grahem
  • No idea mate

• Nothing's happening with it mate. If there was a confirmed "massive" signing when the original blog was released, the 10 day cooling off period would have elapsed and the signing announced officially. It's just more rumour and speculation about possible signings.

Just wait for the follow up "I told you so" blog in a few months when any player signs, regardless of it being massive or not.
    • Yeah that sounds about right. But I must say everything that transpired with the deleted blogs etc tells me there was something to it
    • If it was more than a rumour or an approach to a player's manager, it'd be confirmed by now. I'm sure the club has approached hundreds of players over the years, if it doesn't progress past that it's just speculation.
    • Or the 'I told you announcing the signing on Twitter via a third party and reposting on a blog site would jeopardise the deal and it's fallen through' line. Like player agents and their clients are trawling fans sites..... please
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Parra Eels replied to Snottie Pimpin's discussion LANE
"I think the injuries of last year are still on his mind, like Gutho when he came back in 2018. He need to get over his mental obstacles and will back to his former self."
12 seconds ago
AlShaw replied to Cranky Brad is here!!!'s discussion Bye bye Brad Arthur
"The ref was the difference tonight. 8 straight penalties in the second half until we got one at the death.
Penisini goes to the bin for tackling a player that should never have been in the play. As dumb as it was Sivo gets 10 for the softest forearm…"
53 seconds ago
Daz Sul replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"Other way around in professional sport.
 "
53 seconds ago
Muttman replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"Yes seriously. Attention to detail is critical. You're advocating for a guy who gets suspended regularly, makes poor defensive reads regularly, is very limited in his kick returns, is very limited in his lost contact metres. I get that there's not…"
59 seconds ago
More…