Replies

• Cheers mate. Thanks for the heads up.
  • 3320914559?profile=original

• I fear you maybe mistaken. Manly at Brookvale is no easy task. The Cowboys are the only away side I’ll be tipping this week.

• It's OK Snake has seen this when it premiered. Snake, we told you not to tell us the result!
  • I have to disagree! Snake, I don’t think the Eels will beat Manly at Lottoland and in fact unless there are drastic changes I’ll be surprised if the Eels win their fist 4 games this year! 

• BA coached teams usually respond well after a loss.

• Agree Snake. We should respond well.
    • How do we protect our halves? That is the question for me.
      Merrin blind sided Brown - big time - Brown needs to step up.
      The rest of the PP fwds focused on taking out our halves. They (PP) were sloppy in attaxk but their defence was first class and they did what they wanted to us in the second half.
      The Eels aren’t a grubby team, we will struggle against the grubby ones unless we have a plan.
    • Monto parra started last year 2 wins 4 losses yet finished top 4. As defence has been our best attribute past 2 years losing early rounds isn't unusual but wouldn't expect to lose more then 1 or 2 from first 4 this year. Even if we do though it not the end of the season.
      Defence will improve as season goes on as will our attack but some of the lazy arm grabs and missed tackles were signs of fatigue and lack match fitness and will be minimised as season progresses.
    • They have already lost Rd 1 so it is impossible to win the first 4 games this year

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Nightmare Off-Season replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Wayne to Souths.
"Great post, Tad. Good to see you back.
Hope you've been well?
As HOE said, it's frustratingly an absolute no-brainer.
When the most successful clubs, coaches & players across multiple sports advocate so highly for sports psychology, who are the Eels…"
18 minutes ago
BringBackSemi replied to Frankie Fong's discussion THE TALE OF TWO CLUBS
"I tend to agree. They said last night that when he finished at Newcastle that St George thought they had him in the bag to go back there. He then surprised everyone by going back to the Bronco's. These are just games that Bennett plays with the…"
22 minutes ago
Nightmare Off-Season posted a discussion
From the Daily TelegraphThe axing of South Sydney coach Jason Demetriou turns the blowtorch onto another struggling mentor in Parramatta’s Brad Arthur, adding a layer of intrigue to the Rabbitohs’ pursuit of Wayne Bennett.Demetriou and Eels coach…
44 minutes ago
HKF replied to Frankie Fong's discussion THE TALE OF TWO CLUBS
"Bennett has said he won't talk to a club that already has a coach,  behind the scenes he probably does but if it gets out he would probably cut ties. Souths sack their coach and the next day Bennett says he is interested in the souths job. The eels…"
1 hour ago
More…