Total pack weight

Does anyone know our total pack weight, I know we need bigger props, but our whole pack seems to look more like pre-pubescent teens rather than chunky muscle head footballersThanksIf you can post some other teams weights for comparison would be goodCheers

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I see you have access to the internet ...
  • I can only find individuals not teams
    Champ
    • Right - so you can't add up numbers then?

I posted this earlier this year and we were around 38kgs (pack weight) behind the heaviest team from memory.

Our pack was around the # 12 total pack weight.

Just from memory because like you I am too dammed lazy to find out for myself.

• Thanks
      Yes too lazy, and was hoping someone had the answer at the ready .
      Sometimes this is just a forum to be criticised for asking a question
      • Not a problem mate - after this season I am up for critcising everyone and everything.

No need to thank me.

Image result for my pleasure meme

• So wot d total add them up
    • About 20 kegs under the rouse hill team
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

shane replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"tipping the Eels
Sanders to have a blinder showing we don't need Moses as he has a better kicking game
Eels by 2
MOM Sanders"
4 minutes ago
CarloEEL2 replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
""
23 minutes ago
Hell On Eels replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"Isn't that Monster Olakau'atu usually on the right edge (up against Dylan-Lane) ? Turbo,  Waddell & co. would still like their chances on Sanders' edge (with Matto and Penisini) assuming there aren't some switch-a-roos."
33 minutes ago
BringBackSemi replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"Expecting a dig in the first 20 or 30, then dropping off after that. Players will always speak publicly how they support BA. I mean how did the last guy fare who openly questioned the coach. Oh yeh, he's playing for Manly tonight and might have a…"
36 minutes ago
More…