Total pack weight

Does anyone know our total pack weight, I know we need bigger props, but our whole pack seems to look more like pre-pubescent teens rather than chunky muscle head footballersThanksIf you can post some other teams weights for comparison would be goodCheers

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I see you have access to the internet ...
  • I can only find individuals not teams
    Champ
    • Right - so you can't add up numbers then?

I posted this earlier this year and we were around 38kgs (pack weight) behind the heaviest team from memory.

Our pack was around the # 12 total pack weight.

Just from memory because like you I am too dammed lazy to find out for myself.

• Thanks
      Yes too lazy, and was hoping someone had the answer at the ready .
      Sometimes this is just a forum to be criticised for asking a question
      • Not a problem mate - after this season I am up for critcising everyone and everything.

No need to thank me.

Image result for my pleasure meme

• So wot d total add them up
    • About 20 kegs under the rouse hill team
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

CarloEEL2 replied to Hellmut's discussion Goal Kicking
"have we ever had someone work on goal kicking as well 🤔 mb Joey when he was around 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
isn't halligan working w Cleary ? 
moses could always improve ( when he is off he is really off) and  the second up could learn a lot too "
27 seconds ago
Speech replied to Speech's discussion NRL Charges
3 minutes ago
BringBackSemi replied to Blue Eel's discussion Hidden Truth
"Regardless of their background, the board has to ask themselves how they got from the GF in 2022 to 2024 and perhaps vying for the spoon?
If they are happy to keep it steady as she goes, they need to be tipped out. Results speak for themselves."
3 minutes ago
Muttman replied to Hellmut's discussion Goal Kicking
"It's unacceptable. This is NRL, not Sunday pub league. NRL means you fight for every single inch, you leave no stone unturned in preparation, you do everything in your power to get that Win each week. But we go into a game without a recognised goal…"
5 minutes ago
More…