1Eyed Eel

Parramatta Eels Supporters Website

The Parramatta Eels squad to take on the Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles at Lottoland, Brookvale on Sunday 18 March in Round Two of the NRL Telstra Premiership has been named by Blue & Gold Head Coach Brad Arthur.

After suffering a loss to the Penrith Panthers in Round One, Arthur has named the same 21 players in his squad to take on the Sea Eagles.

The NRL side will be reduced to nineteen players 24 hours before kick off before the final 17 players are confirmed an hour before kick off.

Kick off from Lottoland is at 4:10pm.

Parramatta Eels squad
1. Bevan French
2. Josh Hoffman
3. Michael Jennings
4. Jarryd Hayne
5. Kirisome Auva’a
6. Corey Norman
7. Mitch Moses
8. Daniel Alvaro
9. Cameron King
10. Tim Mannah (c)
11. Manu Ma’u
12. Tepai Moeroa
13. Nathan Brown
14. Beau Scott (c)
15. Brad Takairangi
16. Suaia Matagi
17. Kane Evans
18. Will Smith
19. Kenny Edwards
20. David Gower 
21. Kaysa Pritchard

Views: 2884

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Youve clearly jinxed him Carlo

Hopefully BA will ruffle a few feathers for the Manly game.

Some players need to give a  very good account of themselves after Penrith and show they still are NRL calibre players.

I'm not happy with the team selection staying the same either.

If we lose, the vultures will be out.

We need to get nasty and not get bashed again in the middle, otherwise the result will be simular. Kenny Edwards and Will Smith on the bench are no brainers.

I'd also like to see one of Mannah and Alvaro starting, not both. They both came off and we lost all momentum on Sunday.

SECURITY !!!!!!!!! Carlo, please keep it in your pants! Your track record is not good eg, Keiran Foreskin, Guth, Blaise Barnes. However, i would like to see footage of you at an Eels game when Will Smith is playing & you whip the crowd into a frenzy by chanting, WILLY WILLY WILLY.

Lol , leave my track record out of it !! 

My luck is changing this year :-)) ( thank god finally), and the eels will follow, but brad could make it easier on us all by selecting will every week !!

The vultures have been out for about 48 hours Hilly.

For therecord I cannot believe Auva'a is still in the side. Manly will bomb the shite out of him.

That said and being a unicorn we will win!

If they bomb Auva'a we will bomb Uate and Taufua. I reckon we'd come out on top in that battle.

Well said Poupou.

Hopefully they bomb those muppets regardless of what happens at the other end.

Mitch and Corey will re-iterate the immortal words breathed by Donald Trump at 30 seconds.

A few are, but not as many yet to instill a full blown crisis.

Having lost 2 straight in the finals last year and 2 straight now will definetely get people asking questions and demanding answers.

Auva'a along with Matagi, Scott, Taka and Manu are the dead wood in the team and should only play if everyone else is out. We've been carrying them since last year.

Let me remind everyone of Manly being loyal to the Stewarts, Matai, Lyon,Williams, Lawrence Watmough and Ballin where it got them. To fall behind 2 seasons  in replacements,releasing Gutherson who wasn't even being given a sniff. Manly fans are still crying about releasing him. They didnt make the finals 2 years straight.

It's all cut-throat and we demand players good enough that will win us the league THIS YEAR.

Except we lost four in a row last year, dopes all slit their wrists and we finished in the top four.

© 2018   Created by 1Eyed Eel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service