Solomon Kikau

He partnered Evans in tri-nations trials between PNG, Australia & Fiji. Good ball runner and has size. Currently at PenrithKumuls Luke Page & Wellington Albert also NRL material.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Well below NRL standard
  • he cant be any good hes not in there nrl side

• we should go after Tyrone Roberts  he can play wing and centre or even fullback and in the half if needed

Tyrone Roberts | Warrington Wolves | Player profile, NRL contract, stats and news | Zero Tackle
    Tyrone Roberts of Warrington Wolves contract information, NRL news, stats and rumours.
    • Good call Paul, I rate Tyrone Roberts.
    • Lol he’s garbage. I wouldn’t have him anywhere near us.
    • He is staying at Titans as they will pay little bit more for Roberts then other clubs. Reason being ash Taylor and Tyrone Roberts are joined at the hip and become best mates. He is part of plan to keep ash Taylor. That is also why elgey is on the outer
  • yep. very good player

• Must be something in what Kikau's drink. I really like Viliame also at Penrith.
  • Didn't Kikau just get resigned by Penrith

• Penrith council
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to Cranky Brad is here!!!'s discussion Bye bye Brad Arthur
"The good team's take the refs out of the game by putting points on the board. Just like the cowboys game people are saying we performed so much better. 
Manly weren't that good the first half. Wasn't a top 8 game of football from either team but…"
1 minute ago
Seraph replied to Cranky Brad is here!!!'s discussion Bye bye Brad Arthur
"I think he'll be out 2-3 weeks... 
At this point, there wouldnt be much choice but to start bringing up nsw cup players. Who knows it may light a fire under the incumbents showing their spots aren't guaranteed "
1 minute ago
Gymnotiformes replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"I think when Moses comes back attitude will change (which is wrong)...
 "
4 minutes ago
AlShaw replied to Cranky Brad is here!!!'s discussion Bye bye Brad Arthur
"Sivo won't get time for that but he's become a liability. Unfortunately I'm not sure we have anyone better. This is why we should have bought a quality winger in the off season"
7 minutes ago
More…