Possible 2017 Jersey???

Looking through the new 2017 memberships and as a Captains Club member I get a jersey as part of the deal.

In the Member pack section shows what you can get with this the only exclusion from the other member packs.

So I am thinking this could be our home jersey for 2017.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Do u like it??? I like it
    • I actually dont mind it. Even if we are sponsored by the Leagues Club as well.

• Shoot me now
  • Surely thats not a white Collar?

Looks like the dog shit logo is set in stone, looks like a real lot of thoughts gone into that jersey FFS

• https://membership.parraeels.com.au/

Check it all out here.

2018 Membership
    2018 Parramatta Eels Memberships on sale now.
  • Does remind me of a Leeds Rhinos jersey

3320904002?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024

• It's a version of our original 1947 jersey.
  • Well I would not want one in my collection, even if given away, YUK at the highest level

• I like it. I like the simplicity of the jersey.
    I think it will prove a big hit once the real pics are released.
    Needs the logo changed to something like fuuuiis design.
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Nightmare Off-Season replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Wayne to Souths.
"Great post, Tad. Good to see you back.
Hope you've been well?
As HOE said, it's frustratingly an absolute no-brainer.
When the most successful clubs, coaches & players across multiple sports advocate so highly for sports psychology, who are the Eels…"
35 minutes ago
BringBackSemi replied to Frankie Fong's discussion THE TALE OF TWO CLUBS
"I tend to agree. They said last night that when he finished at Newcastle that St George thought they had him in the bag to go back there. He then surprised everyone by going back to the Bronco's. These are just games that Bennett plays with the…"
39 minutes ago
Nightmare Off-Season posted a discussion
From the Daily TelegraphThe axing of South Sydney coach Jason Demetriou turns the blowtorch onto another struggling mentor in Parramatta’s Brad Arthur, adding a layer of intrigue to the Rabbitohs’ pursuit of Wayne Bennett.Demetriou and Eels coach…
1 hour ago
HKF replied to Frankie Fong's discussion THE TALE OF TWO CLUBS
"Bennett has said he won't talk to a club that already has a coach,  behind the scenes he probably does but if it gets out he would probably cut ties. Souths sack their coach and the next day Bennett says he is interested in the souths job. The eels…"
1 hour ago
More…