Parramatta’s biggest mistake

I truly think letting Luke burt go will come back to haunt us . What he did with the 20s boys the style he had them playing was impressive, I think he will be a future season coach, and I think ba seen this and that’s why he let him go.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• you are right there that why BA let him go

• Your not entirely wrong.
    In the off season we lost peter gentle to souths burt was expected to move to the 1st grade set up but didn't.
    The titans reached out and the rest is history.

My dream is smith takes over for 2 years with burt and cayless as assistants with burt taking over in 3 years but wont happen.
    • Which Smith?

• Brian of course

• Mate, when you don't bang on about the "coconuts", you make a lot of sense.

• Lmao fair point I’ll take that
  • I think its the vibe.......

Its Mabo, its the constitution, its just the vibe.

• I can see BA kicking the photocopier....I fucking cleared tray 3

• Letting peter gentle and Ronny Palmer go is what’s going to Haunt us
  • No. Letting Semi go hurt us.
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Michael W. replied to Cranky Brad is here!!!'s discussion Bye bye Brad Arthur
"WTF, who are the players retiring this year? and you only want half of them retire."
4 minutes ago
Zip zip replied to Cranky Brad is here!!!'s discussion Bye bye Brad Arthur
"We need to get the Lomax swap done ASAP. Give the Dragons a pick of any one of our lazy, unfit forward pack + Sivo.  This team serious lack conditioning.  The game has moved on from the big, slow  moving forward pack that this team currently has. "
5 minutes ago
Bourbon Man replied to Cranky Brad is here!!!'s discussion Bye bye Brad Arthur
"Muttman is a sensible contributer. You asked a question, he gave you an answer. Caylo is but one option. 
Wayne Bennett is the better option but we don't know what is happening behind the scenes. "
9 minutes ago
Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to Cranky Brad is here!!!'s discussion Bye bye Brad Arthur
"Instead of being a complete flog and showing you know fuck all yourself. How about suggestions or something like that. Instead of just being dropkick and wanting the same thing year after year. "
9 minutes ago
More…