1Eyed Eel

Parramatta Eels Supporters Website

The Ken has caught but a whiff of some top secret information around a targeted marquee signing that will complete the core group of players that will form the future of the Pirtek Parramatta Eels. The Ken will reveal as much information surrounding the player in question as possible but for now I am sworn to secrecy.

The Ken can reveal that this player will not be playing for the Eels in 2012. If this signing comes to fruition it will be the biggest signing in recent times, if not in the history of the club. This player will be an election sweetener so no expense will be spared and he will come at the expense of some much loved crowd favourites.

Who would you have in your sights for 2013 if you were in charge ?

I'm Ken Crapper 

Views: 155378

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

So when is the grand big signing announced. Being that its a done deal sign sealed delivered.

Sometime between now and the end of days....

Nothing to get to excited about, its only Sika Manu and Parra are more than likely paying massive overs for him.

And Sika will be suspended or injured for a total of 12 or so weeks in 2013... Tongs out for roughly the same with injuries etc etc. 

maybe the board are waiting til they sack SK and then when they name a new coach they'll add in a couple of signing to put even more positive spin on it.

They will never sack SK

My mate who plays on my footy teams older brother plays for mounties, and his personal trainer works with izzy falou aswell, and my mates older brother has been telling my mate that izzy hates it at afl and is just there cause he's getting paid and that in the future izzy may end up at parra

Now that sounds like a reliable 'sauce' if ever I've heard one.

Not as reliable as Jan . 

my first guess would be robbie farah

but i have a feeling it could be Folau, ive been hearing that for a while though

I have it on good authority our marquee signing is no other than the great Geoff Daniiella .

Welcome aboard Geoff !!!
and out goes the line

RSS

© 2014   Created by 1Eyed Eel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service