Hahaha Manly fans

Some Manly fans decided to do a combined team of Eels and Manly current players and this is what they put.

If you wanted to do a combined team based on our line ups it would be something like this:

1. Brett Stewart
2. Semi Radradra
3. Dylan Walker
4. Jamie Lyon
5. Tom Trbojevic
6. Corey Norman
7. Kieran Foran (regrettably)
8. Junior Paulo
9. Matt Parcell
10. Nate Myles
11. Manu Ma'u
12. Martin Taupau
13. Jake Trbojevic
14. Brenton Lawrence
15. Danny Wicks
16. Siosaia Vave
17. Kenny Edwards

That's 10 Manly players and 7 Parra players. Which is pretty faihttp://silvertails.net/threads/manly-parra-combined-team.48856/

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This reply was deleted.
    • That's more like it!
    • Yes
    • Playing out of our bright shiny $350m stadium as opposed to their dump. Brookvale looks like something out of the Kazakhstan premier league.
    • Mine 2
  • This reply was deleted.
    • Tapau to be shown what it means to be tough.

• Opinions are like arseholes.
    Let's see where they finish on the ladder by years end and then we can use this list as funny paper.
  • Another manly fan

1. Parra are a bunch of cheating wankers and are bought not bred have a look a there side...

1.Gordon-Bought
      2.Radradra
      3.Jennings-Bought
      4.Takarangi-Bought
      5.Gutherson-Bought
      6.Norman-Bought
      7.Foran-Bought
      8.Paulo
      9-Peats-Bought
      10.Mannah
      11.Mau-Bought
      12.Scott-Bought
      13.Moeroa

14.De gois-Bought
      15.Terepo
      16.Wicks-Bought
      17.Edwards-Bought

Plus they have to take our best players and turn them to **** coz they can't produce and good players like us. They've got no good under 20s players so they go buy form other sides. It's a disgusting culture and I'm afraid Foran isn't going to be the great player at manly he once was.

Here's a combined side of manly and Parras team (best player in each position gets picked) for tonight based on form

1.Stewart
      2.Tafua
      3.Lyon
      4.Matai
      5.Trbojevic
      6.Norman
      7.Koroisau
      8.Paulo
      9.Parcell
      10.Myles
      11.Symonds
      12.Taupau
      13.Trbojevic

14.De gois
      15.Lawrence
      16.Starling
      17.Vave

We have the better side it's just combos that are hurting us IMO. Hope we flog them but I doubt it but manly rarely lose 2 in a row at Brookie and I've had my opinion changed over the week. I think we can win off the back of emotion and our playmakers need to shine I think they will. One thing I hate hearing about is how good Norman is! He isn't good at all he has no kicking game he throws a lot of hospital passes and should be playing fullback but Brad (Never made the finals and play first grade) Arthur is to dumb. Bench is the difference in this clash along with the form of our young gun halfback Koroisau.

Manly 18 (Snake, Koroisau, Trbojevic tries-Lyon 3/3 goals)
      Parra 12 (Jennings, Peats tries-Gordon 2/2 goals

Veranstaltungen in der Region um Potsdam
    Aktuelle Konzerte, Auftritte, Ausstellungen und mehr in Ihrer Umgebung. Finden Sie verschiedene Events mit der sich die Freizeit gut verplanen lässt.
    • Pretty funny reading actually

• Gees they just can't handle having a worse side for once.
      At least Parra fans didn't say we had a better side in the dark days when it was clearly obvious we didn't.
      Don't worry they will all come around after tonight, once our side shows them up for the pretenders they are.
    • Praying for a big scoreline after reading these comments
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Steel be with you replied to Hellmut's discussion Goal Kicking
"The goal kicking cost us badly today. If you are an opponent what looks better, being down 20-6 at half time or being down 14-6?"
1 minute ago
Steel be with you replied to Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him's discussion Fergo in the sh@t again .
"I find it funny the media are only showing pictures of him wearing a Parramatta jersey. You know he did play for Cronulla, Canberra, Eastern Suburbs and Leigh but let's only post pictures of him in a Parra kit. Fucking arseholes."
5 minutes ago
Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him's discussion Fergo in the sh@t again .
"This block is pissed he didn't get a invite. "
33 minutes ago
Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him's discussion Fergo in the sh@t again .
""
33 minutes ago
More…