Eels 2016 Million Dollar Man

Ok, so (assuming) we have a mill to spend on a quality playmaker for 2016. Who do we persue?Kieran ForanDaly Cherry EvansAdam ReynoldsTrent Hodkinson

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• There have been quite a few similar blogs in recent times from memory but..

Foran.

• You serious tent hodgkinson I'm better than him
    • I agree, Hodkinson is average, but ur an epic nugget Zac

• Any except hodkinson
  • I personally like DCE but the chances of him coming with Choc at the Eels is ZERO. They absolutely HATE each other.
  • DCE
  • I would like to see how Matterson and Zac come along this year before spending over 1 million per year
    • Both have potential and they already play together maybe we need to look at keeping them could be good for us in the near future
    • Yeah I agree
    • x2 i was thinking the same Coyote

if we buy  foran or any body esle i think we will lose zdc and matterson i know matterson resign with us but what a contract  these days

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Mitchy replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"No confidence here tbh
Like others it could be a 2-4 pt win or a 20 pt loss or more. Shame we can't see attitude before the run out. Head says a 36-16 loss. "
28 seconds ago
HKF replied to Frankie Fong's discussion TIME TO STOP MUCKING AROUND AND WAKE UP
"The current board were probably the right choice at the time. After years of instability and infighting a conservative, steady as she goes approach was probably what was needed but now it is holding the club back. It's time for a proactive approach…"
54 seconds ago
Muttman replied to Frankie Fong's discussion TIME TO STOP MUCKING AROUND AND WAKE UP
"Hey Fong. I'm out having a few bevvies so will respond tomorrow. Cheers. "
7 minutes ago
BEM replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"LB adds a hell of a lot more to this site than others do."
8 minutes ago
More…