1999 Magpies>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 2018 Eels.

I thought the Magpies were the worst side I have ever seen, move over Tommy and Wests because BA the bush bum and his boys have you beat.

This team is an embarrassing disgrace, if this bloke still has a job on Monday the whole club should be firebombed.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Absouloutly al. It's absolute torture to the paying members.
    It's a pathetic result and there's absolutely no excuses into why Parramatta are in this position
  • Arthur will keep his job this club thrives on failure.More of the same in 2019
  • Sorry Al, can't agree. Yes we are bad. But not 1998-1999 Wests bad.
    • Wests were almost broke and couldn't pay their players, and who knows how far less they were spending than the other teams back then.  What is our excuse for being this bad???? People bagged Kearney and Stuart but they didn't have teams with half the talent that this one did.    Kearney was handed a truly terrible team in 2011 and he was gone in less than two years.  BA has been here for 5 years WTF is his excuse for a team that looks and plays as bad as our one????

• Al, for starters there was no salary cap in 1998-1999. The gulf between the haves, and the have nots was huge. I'm not defending the coach here, but we are not as bad as Wests in that era. The difference between 1st and last now is much closer
      • The salary cap was introduced in 1990, I agree with you that the west side In 99 was a worse roster than what we have now which indicates how badly we are currently being coached.

• Mate, salary cap was scrapped when Super League came along in 1996. Wasn't reintroduced until 2000. Remember how we were able to sign 6 internationals in one season in 1996? By 2000 we had to start letting some go to get under the cap (McCracken comes to mind)

• Oh yeah, I forgot about super league.

• He won’t get sacked.
    • he has to be.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Michael W. replied to Cranky Brad is here!!!'s discussion Bye bye Brad Arthur
"WTF, who are the players retiring this year? and you only want half of them retire."
1 minute ago
Zip zip replied to Cranky Brad is here!!!'s discussion Bye bye Brad Arthur
"We need to get the Lomax swap done ASAP. Give the Dragons a pick of any one of our lazy, unfit forward pack + Sivo.  This team serious lack conditioning.  The game has moved on from the big, slow  moving forward pack that this team currently has. "
3 minutes ago
Bourbon Man replied to Cranky Brad is here!!!'s discussion Bye bye Brad Arthur
"Muttman is a sensible contributer. You asked a question, he gave you an answer. Caylo is but one option. 
Wayne Bennett is the better option but we don't know what is happening behind the scenes. "
6 minutes ago
Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to Cranky Brad is here!!!'s discussion Bye bye Brad Arthur
"Instead of being a complete flog and showing you know fuck all yourself. How about suggestions or something like that. Instead of just being dropkick and wanting the same thing year after year. "
7 minutes ago
More…