Replies

• Moses isn't there.

• Do you want my glasses.shit stirrer

• Nah he is too busy picking up some stone commandments from memory.

• Yes he is holding his new contract

• Lol argh your a treasure JB.

Hook line and sinker.

• Lol

• He's in the middle

• Asi is injured?

• Note Brad Arthur on the left, Jake Arthur far right. The rumour going around is that there is a rift in the family and Jake has been shopped to other teams.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Tad replied to Hell On Eels's discussion The Bennett Hypothetical: Sliding Doors
"Excellent Post HOE . Expressing what you just wrote is a great way of internalizing learning which is the point I was trying to say.When we say or write out thoughts down the way you just did is also relevant in players processing different ways in…"
6 minutes ago
Michael W. replied to Fiddy's discussion Raiders no halfback getting pumped
"Not doing too bad Mr Poppa, two against one, or should I say, one and a half against one, not sure if this Chief character is under or just over 10. I hear you like horse racing Poppa, if that's the case, in racing terminology, you are 6 lengths in…"
1 hour ago
Inside Info replied to The Captain's discussion The Parramatta Eels have learned nothing from last season
"Apart from maybe Hopgood, we dont have players that week to week can depend on to win games. They all go missing crucial times in games.
Discipline is appalling
fitness is not close to most other teams
defensive structure is laughable
We are a club…"
3 hours ago
Hell On Eels replied to The Captain's discussion The Parramatta Eels have learned nothing from last season
"Captain, I was just reading the same article about an hour or so ago and was tempted to post it as well. Talk about Synchronicity. Scary, scary cold hard stats.
There's another great article from the same mob on age metrics for different…"
3 hours ago
More…