Replies

• Hope you're right 

• Where is this coming from? Good if true but a bit more info would be nice

• I heard it on the radio on triple M today by Brent read. There's an article on fox sports about it now

• Yep, just found it, thanks. I would be sorry to see Smith go but it would be great to get Cotric.

Let's hope we can keep enough cash for Niukore as well, I do not want to see him go to another club, would rather lose Nathan Brown. 

• Bert, we are out of lockdown. I'm fully loaded with bobo now. My face is fatter than Phil Goulds...just with no wrinkles.

• Lol...did you get the filler in lips done too? 

• Indeed

• You seem to know what our top 30 will be, can you post it, I wanna see who we've signed.

• What a flog of a comment Bert. 

• agreed

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Raptor Jesus replied to CarloEEL2's discussion Conflict of interest
"Well said Alan."
32 seconds ago
Blaze replied to Scott Gregs's discussion RCG not taking his last year to consider move to new Dolphins
"For a team that prides itself on its forward pack and all its momentum drives from the forward pack i.e when the forwards don't aim up and dominate we struggle to turn moment and loose. This will be a massive loss, he has been our best forward and…"
4 minutes ago
Simmoeel0891 replied to Scott Gregs's discussion RCG not taking his last year to consider move to new Dolphins
"That is a crock of shit lmao. They are one the most political driven clubs in the west. Its about who you know there, not what you can do. 
 "
4 minutes ago
fake midget pseudoachondroplasia replied to Poppa's discussion This is a preamble piece in discussion of BHP selling Oil and Gas assets to Woodside. Climate Alarmists maybe/should be alarmed.
"The people with the power (rich) love their lifestyle so will be reluctant to initiate change and those without power (poor) can't afford too.
The rich are the biggest hypocrites using china who do what they want to produce cheap throw away products…"
5 minutes ago
More…