Who wins Tomorrow? Top 8 in 2022

I reckon South's will win tomorrow by 28 points to 18. My top 8 next year in 2022

1. Roosters

2. Titans

3. Parra

4. Bulldogs

5. South's

6. Storm

7. West/Tigers

8. Penrith

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yeah I don't see it either.  All I see is a massively failed coach with a bunch of players that have played above their weight in well structured teams. All chucked into a wishy washy mess.  Gould heralded as the saviour but Penrith didn't do anything until he left . 

• They'll definitely win more games but their spine is still poo. They're 5+ years away from being a force and that's if they actually do get their stuff together off the field. 

• Sorry mutts, I've had a few lol. But I think the Dogs will be 9th 10th.   But I'm predicting they'll climb the ladder every year under gus

• Really Eels in 8th. Very surprising, why do you think that? 

• Penrith should win if their defence and intensity is maintained for 80 minutes. Penrith forced the Storm to make errors with rushing defence. They knew what play was unfolding as it was happening. It'll be interesting to see if they can nullify Souths' attack.

• I don't care who wins the GF but if I'm to pick I'll go Souths ahead of the cheats. 
    Next year. 
    1. Manly

2. Eels

3. Bulldogs

4. Penrith 

5. Storm

6. Roosters

• 1 eels 

2 roosters 

3 storm

4 panthers 

5 south's

6 manly

7 sharks

8 raiders 

• unfortunately Panthers, seems set up by the NRL with the shonky calls the last few games.

next year without knowing new signings Storm, Panthers, Eels, Roosters, Manly, Knights, Souths and Warriors

• Panthers all teh way

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Muttman replied to Hell On Eels's discussion R8 v Manly: The Rise and Fall of the Eels
"I don't think they'll capitulate like last week but they may not be able to control the scoreboard despite trying hard. We don't have the outside backs to match theirs. And with Cartwright out, Lane and Matterson in poor form and a rookie 7, we…"
1 minute ago
The Badger replied to LB's discussion BA's Round 8 presser
"Tell me it isn't so. Surely, he cannot feel safe.
The "board" must have already exerted some overt pressure on him. Even a short, 'gee the results are shit' talk over a coffee."
3 minutes ago
CarloEEL2 replied to LB's discussion BA's Round 8 presser
"I accidentally deleted my comment 
but it was around him saying that form is temporary 
and I said not in the champion teams it's not 
I felt that was very telling from him - his mindset 
frank he sounds like he is ok with being inconsistent and at…"
6 minutes ago
Frank The Tank replied to LB's discussion BA's Round 8 presser
"Its only been 11 years Carlo, cmon, he only needs a little longer to get them playing more consistently."
18 minutes ago
More…