Replies

• I don't see any of that stuff there, Fong. I wonder why?

• Let the snake lose!!!

• Who cares..?

• Who's Rape Dungeon is Snake locked in??

Free Snake, free the little fella!!!

• How you doing Al, do you think Rothfire is a shoe in for the Rose?

• He's an outstanding colt, I think he just walks it in.

And I think they are a decent crop of 3 yr olds.

• Agree, I think he would have won the Slipper if he went there, but probably puts another couple of years on his longevity now.

He could be my new "winx"..... previously my favourite champions were Black Onyx, Kingston Town, Might and Power and of course Winx......

Do you think I have Jonah..ed him?  lol

• Watch the poor bugger now put his foot in a pothole or something lol.

• I hope Snake and Hoe are well...like everyone else miss their input as well.

if you are reading this Snake, look forward to your comeback you’ll add the much needed  Razz into semi’s razzmatazz :)

Also wonder what happened to Kram, Wiz and Darkie - miss their humour and wit too.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Parrapete replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Parramatta Eels eye Bryce Cartwright, Bevan French
"No worries"
42 minutes ago
Parrapete replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Parramatta Eels eye Bryce Cartwright, Bevan French
"Not that I am aware Col"
42 minutes ago
Browny replied to MontoEel's discussion Recording Acoustic Guitar/Vocals with a USB Mic
"Monto's greatest hits volume 1
I shot the referee, but i didn't shot the linesmanthe devil came from Melbourne.Storms my team.The trophies in VictoriaRugby, Rugby, Rugby League is rigged.Bring Back the Biff and Smash Smith"
2 hours ago
Muttman replied to MontoEel's discussion Recording Acoustic Guitar/Vocals with a USB Mic
"Just go to your local store and chat about USB mics. There's a few decent and reasonable options for vocals and guitar/keys etc. Surprisingly simple.  I've  recorded a few tracks with nothing but my guitar, mic and a Mac. Really simple. "
3 hours ago
More…