Replies

• Let the snake lose!!!

• Who cares..?

• Who's Rape Dungeon is Snake locked in??

Free Snake, free the little fella!!!

• This reply was deleted.
      • He's an outstanding colt, I think he just walks it in.

And I think they are a decent crop of 3 yr olds.

• This reply was deleted.
          • Watch the poor bugger now put his foot in a pothole or something lol.

• I hope Snake and Hoe are well...like everyone else miss their input as well.

if you are reading this Snake, look forward to your comeback you’ll add the much needed  Razz into semi’s razzmatazz :)

Also wonder what happened to Kram, Wiz and Darkie - miss their humour and wit too.

• Also Arnold Schwarzenegger too. Where are you Arnie?

• Yeah what happened to Arnie- he used to cop it off spelling and grammar nazis non stop- which gave me the shits actually as Arnie seemed to genuinely love the eels and had a BnG heart (although he would have us over the cap with new signings no time flat ;) 

also Parra Nonna a female poster I miss 

• Also, where's Kramer?

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to LB's discussion Will Manly be smarting next week?
"So that says we have a coach that can beat Penrith . The fact we lost to the tigers says we have a poor attitude . And we have for decades. On and off feild leadership is as big a problem as coaching. And that may not necessarily only apply to the…"
3 hours ago
Poupou Escobar replied to LB's discussion Will Manly be smarting next week?
""Friday nights game should have been nearly closed out in the first 25 minutes. We had enough ball and field position to take the wind out of the Phins."
You really think so? At halftime we had 50% possession: iStats/NRL (championdata.com)
If we had…"
3 hours ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"You know that 40/20 is not a persons real name , nor does it divulge who said person is off screen , ya Wally. Could you try any harder to find an excuse to be outraged ?   What the difference between mentioning a podcasters alias and talking about…"
4 hours ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to LB's discussion BA's Round 8 presser
"Mattersons a Christian sect member, pretty sure he's a convert from Catholic. Confusing I know , considering he acts Jewish. "
4 hours ago
More…