Replies

• Poppa, he didn't ring you. Wanna know how I know? Because he does not have a landline. 

oh that's good!

• X 2 . he's a professor of junkology. remebers big words but doesn't know how to use them.

• Then stop stalking me Slug! I've told you before, no, I'm not interested 

• Snake has been converted to Brett Allen's happy-clappy mob.

Snake is officially part of Brett's concubine.

His next target is Chiefy as he had the squishiest lily-white arse this side of the great dividing range.

• I havent seen Snake on here for ages but Brett put on a post not long ago. Hope theyre both ok. Not the same without them pair.

• Good question

Great contributors who keep this site ticking.

• #FREESNAKE

• Right here Fong, I've just spent the last few days battling it out with the guys on TCT who didn't appreciate my slightly less optimistic take on our current prospects for season 2020.

If anyone wants some amusement, head on over and have a bo peep at my to and forth with 60's, Shelley et al.

• Brett I commented on one off the blogs that Parra should hire Flanagan as a assistant, and sixties replied back ' the day they do he'll stop following parra' lol.....hurry up and sign Flanagan lol

• The last time Sixties had a half decent orgasim was when he got a copy of one of BAs game plans . 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

The Captain replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"We have the better team. They have the better coach. 
Don't forget what Bennett did with an absolutely garbage Origin squad a few years back.
If both teams play to their potential and we're not massively out-coached, Eels by 16."
1 minute ago
Space Eel replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Gutherson Blaizes a trail for Talagi
"How about he gets taught to tackle first"
5 minutes ago
JB. Prints of Parra replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Gutherson Blaizes a trail for Talagi
"I agree.
I also think Lomax and Gutho will be on an edge together next year and Talagi will be Fullback."
8 minutes ago
Will 5150 replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"Has to be an Eels win this one surely... half the Phins are injured! Eels by 20."
10 minutes ago
More…