Replies

• Snake has been converted to Brett Allen's happy-clappy mob.

Snake is officially part of Brett's concubine.

His next target is Chiefy as he had the squishiest lily-white arse this side of the great dividing range.

• Don't tell me Chiefy is bleaching his arse again!

• I havent seen Snake on here for ages but Brett put on a post not long ago. Hope theyre both ok. Not the same without them pair.

• Good question

Great contributors who keep this site ticking.

• #FREESNAKE

• Right here Fong, I've just spent the last few days battling it out with the guys on TCT who didn't appreciate my slightly less optimistic take on our current prospects for season 2020.

If anyone wants some amusement, head on over and have a bo peep at my to and forth with 60's, Shelley et al.

• Brett I commented on one off the blogs that Parra should hire Flanagan as a assistant, and sixties replied back ' the day they do he'll stop following parra' lol.....hurry up and sign Flanagan lol

• The last time Sixties had a half decent orgasim was when he got a copy of one of BAs game plans . 

• Fong, somehow I don't think you know what an orgasm is ... orgasim?

• thats a very very short orgasm. a 1 out orgasm

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Poppa replied to Slugg's discussion Super, enough is enough
"You can do anything if you put your mind to it!"
14 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Mr Analyst loves Rugbah Leeg's discussion Eels hunt the Fox
"Out the back somewhere, just preparing his post now!"
17 minutes ago
Slugg replied to Slugg's discussion Super, enough is enough
"you say I need to lead by example. I'm not a leader I have no authority or influence on anyone. "
22 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Mr Analyst loves Rugbah Leeg's discussion Eels hunt the Fox
"Hang on Marty we are just fans sitting in front of a typewriter, hoping to have someone take notice of us......and you want proof.....do you actually realise how stupid such a request is?"
22 minutes ago
More…