Replies

• Poppa, he didn't ring you. Wanna know how I know? Because he does not have a landline. 

oh that's good!

• X 2 . he's a professor of junkology. remebers big words but doesn't know how to use them.

• Then stop stalking me Slug! I've told you before, no, I'm not interested 

• Snake has been converted to Brett Allen's happy-clappy mob.

Snake is officially part of Brett's concubine.

His next target is Chiefy as he had the squishiest lily-white arse this side of the great dividing range.

• I havent seen Snake on here for ages but Brett put on a post not long ago. Hope theyre both ok. Not the same without them pair.

• Good question

Great contributors who keep this site ticking.

• #FREESNAKE

• Right here Fong, I've just spent the last few days battling it out with the guys on TCT who didn't appreciate my slightly less optimistic take on our current prospects for season 2020.

If anyone wants some amusement, head on over and have a bo peep at my to and forth with 60's, Shelley et al.

• Brett I commented on one off the blogs that Parra should hire Flanagan as a assistant, and sixties replied back ' the day they do he'll stop following parra' lol.....hurry up and sign Flanagan lol

• The last time Sixties had a half decent orgasim was when he got a copy of one of BAs game plans . 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Electric Eel 2 replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make
"Hardly the point that I was making!"
15 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make
"Yes Bup makes a compeling case...."
25 minutes ago
BEM replied to Prof. Daz's discussion R4 V TIGERS: FREUD SAYS ‘WORK THROUGH’ IT, DEAR EELS
"Pretty sure the Sharks lost all of their best forwards before and during the match and finished with no reserves on the bench.
Not taking anything away from Wests as Api was outstanding but I don't see them running through us as easy as they did the…"
29 minutes ago
Archie replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make
"I'm with you Bup, Lomax is exactly the type of player we want in our outside backs. "
32 minutes ago
More…