Replies

• It's a no brainer. Why BA moved back to Centre was stuff of idiots. Even the WAQA fans woulda admitted that. 

• So who's at left centre next year?

• Keep training Perham at centre. See how Dunster and Simonson go at centre. Otherwise release Simonson and go on the market. Also have Loizoiu coming through.

• Waqa has the perfect body shape attributes to be REP level winger. He has good top speed, he has great post contact metres and can find the tryline. In teh modern game the back 3 are so important and we need to make 1-3 tackles count.  I say stick to it BA.

• I don't know of anyone (other than BA) who thinks he's better at centre.

• Just imagine if we took every fans sound bites and made out they were so.

So someone can't change there mind.

• I called this for years. Blind freddy can see it. Finally, perhaps BA might have also woken up.  This is WB's best positon, always has been regardless of whether he likes it or not.

• We are a way better team with Opacic in the centres and Waqa on the wing. Nothing against Simonsson but Waqa is the kind of bloke that just finds the ball, he's great to kick for and we can kick early for him to chase. He's the perfect winger to complement Sivo

• Spot on.

There is no way in hell Simonsson would have scored that try on Friday. He wouldn't have even caught the pass from JA.

Opacic as a far better centre than Blake to.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Poppa replied to LB's discussion Will Manly be smarting next week?
"I think anyone that has common sense and decency are in this boat. That is not to say BA should stay, I agree he has to go.
The one argument that we don't know is who has pulled the strings on the recruitment wagon, it is really a problem and…"
1 minute ago
Collaroy Eel replied to LB's discussion Will Manly be smarting next week?
"I know mate I know..... BA is hard headed and doesn't ever seem to learn from his mistakes as we all can see.
Going to the game tonight half I hope me and my boys don't leave embarrassed "
5 minutes ago
LB replied to LB's discussion Will Manly be smarting next week?
"I would accept that if it was their first time or second time in Darwin. This was their 10th. He knew exactly the conditions."
10 minutes ago
Poppa replied to LB's discussion Will Manly be smarting next week?
"Wiz, I don't understand you have a problem with Gutherson's leadership......what do you know that the rest of us don't know.
He is inevitably our best player every week (or near to it). He leads by example and just about every/anybody on the outside…"
20 minutes ago
More…