Waqa Blake

Please please please keep Waqa Blake on the wing. He is absolutely killing it out there. He is a winger. His hit ups out of trouble were outstanding and that put down and the catch of the JA pass - Wow! The guy has found his spot so can we keep him there now. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Definitely his spot. He's only played 19 games there so will get better defensively. He'll also be a good target for the high ball when he's playing against the likes of To'o-not so much against Saab

• I think it's settled with Opacic in the centres and Waqa on the wing. 

On another note, how good has Dylan Brown become. His defence is epic! 

• His defence was always epic, but he's finally realising the true potential of his attacking talent!

• Watching JA, Penisini and Waqa defend that edge makes me nervous - inexperienced trio defending passively and retreating at times, really hope our defense improves 

• Hes playing good, only things that might be an issue is the defence on that side and he hasnt really been tested under the highball yet.

• If he comes is he needs to back track at the same time so he can cover the wing. Sivo did that in the 2nd half with great success..

• Be surprised if our side changes this week.  Waqa is Rep quality winger and  average NRL quaity centre.  His job is very specific and he is definately an upgrade on Baily. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Parra-all-the-way replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Trent Barrett joins Eels as Assistant Coach in 2023
"100%! as an assistant he was cleary successful, coming from the panthers system. Sometimes a good assistant doesnt not make a good coach. I think it is a smart move to bring new blood in, esp when they have come from a good system."
23 seconds ago
BrAd '9 years' ArThUr replied to BEM's discussion New side enters the race for Trent Barrett
"I remember last year Sterlo schooling BA on using the sideline as an additional defender. 8 years and still couldn't figure that out. "
1 minute ago
Muttman replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Trent Barrett joins Eels as Assistant Coach in 2023
"I'd never cheer for Parra to lose any game. But unfortunately I do see some benefits to the Eels missing the 8 this year. We can't afford more of the same. "
2 minutes ago
josh jones replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Trent Barrett joins Eels as Assistant Coach in 2023
"So what is BA need so nothing now with these assistants. BA has a tough job. Pick the same team every round and use the sage stategy from 8yrs ago."
2 minutes ago
More…