Vote --Matto's Back - Who drops out ??

Matteson will be back in this Friday's game against the Dragons.

Who drops out ?

Khafusi 

Stone

Evan's

Davey 

Vote now 1.

It's going to be our strongest team to date and the team have a full roster..

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Are you saying we aren't important? I thought we were a vital cog in the Eels juggernaut.

• Apparently

• IMO based on form, effort and errors, Oregan is the one to go. Davey has been fantastic and earned his spot.  Stone was great.  Evans also needs to be there. Oregon needs to eliminate his errors.  His time will come.

• This reply was deleted.
      • Rubbish principles. Who have earned their spots verus hypotheticals and the given. EVANS, DAVEY, STONE.

• Khafusi 

• Davey or Kaufusi. Probably Kaufusi, as Niukore, Evans & Stone cover our middle forward rotation.  

• I think Davey is the better player,  but Stone is more valuable to our roster right now due to his ability to cover 9. I't gives us better balance and depth.  I' d go with Stone . 

• Marata to bench, with Oregon the one to drop out. Davey has played well in his 3 NRL matches and deserves to be on the bench.

• Unless Davey is good in the middle he drops out

Edge for edge

The others are middle 

• I'm thinking BA is merely going to rotate the bench to share the game time.  Whoever is up for a rest will sit out. Probably Davey.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

HKF replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Gutherson Blaizes a trail for Talagi
"If the future for talagi is at fullback then he needs to be playing fullback in reserve grade not sitting on the bench in first grade."
5 minutes ago
Nitram replied to Parra_Greg's discussion Our New Middle Forwards ?
"Do we overrate our middles?
Spud Carroll just picked his nsw forwards and cant find room for either RCG or Paulo. I note he has no Jake Turbo (who always performs for NSW and is a great prop to pair with Hass) and he picked Nathan Brown on his…"
6 minutes ago
Wile E. Coyote replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Gutherson Blaizes a trail for Talagi
"Moses is 30 this year and has a contract till he is 32 (2026) with PO until 34 (2028)
Dylan is 24 this year  with a contract until he is 25 (2025) with PO until he is 28 (2028)
Blaize is 19 years old and is not yet ready for first grade full time…"
6 minutes ago
LB replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Gutherson Blaizes a trail for Talagi
"This is an issue for the kid, he's a tweener. Now it worked out for Cronk who came to Melbourne as a tweener than got developed into one of the greatest Halfbacks of the modern era.
Talagi can work at Fullback but needs a lot of development. Not…"
11 minutes ago
More…