1Eyed Eel

Parramatta Eels Supporters Website

Unicorn question - Why shouldn't BA be sacked

For all the remaining Unicorns on this site - this is your last opportunity to save Arthur.

Why shouldn't BA released ?

Views: 2878

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow a spelling mistake, it's all you have when you have nothing.

What kind of dribble is this? Some members still have wet dreams on BA. He is terrible....I repeat that he is terrible. He is a bush coach. He has nothing to offer. Stop blaming others. Every club has problems. Melbourne had salary cap issue and so is Dogs. Every week in and week out we see same rubbish dished out to us. BA is clueless. What beats me is how some people defend this coach. 

I rather we fk off Bernie and Max first.

Bring back the Emperor let BA see's out his contract next year. 

Imagine for a second The Emperor and Wayne Bennett at the same club ... WOW !  The press conference would be a thing of legend . Not sure how it’d go , but man would it be a popcorn moment era . 

Brian Smith as Wayne’s assistant anyone ?  

Please learn another tune Chief, You've blown this number far toooo long.We don't need you to save us from ourselves, let it go mate

Last nights' result showed exactly how good we can be & also showed just how bad we can be too. We let in at least 5 EXTREMELY SOFT TRIES last night and George Jennings let his brother Robert score 3 of those by conveniently RUSHING IN OFF HIS WING and letting his brother score untouched & unmarked.

What I wanna know is why didn't George's brother Michael tell him that we have 13 vs 13 on the field, so stop rushing in-field unnecessarily and gifting south shitney early Christmas presents. And why didn't Brad Arthur send out the same message via his trainers etc?

With 6 mins remaining, & for the 1st time all night, T.Mannah charged at Reynolds & forced him to rush his kick which travelled only 11 metres to 1 of our players & a few seconds later, we scored. Had we pressured Reynolds all night, plus if Gennings stayed on his wing, UPSET OF THE SEASON right there. And that's with an understrength Eels lineup.

I guess I am just too loyal.... bit like being too loyal to this club.

Brad has stuck by the club when ANY other coach would have run for the hills, I know this year is a right off but I just can't forget about the last 2 years, we made the finals last year, and would have in 2016 also if not for loss of points.

I am putting it all on the players.... granted he should probably drop a few, but who do we replace them with that will do any better from the squad we have?

Personally I would let him see out his contract, He at least deserves that after sticking by us for so long, we have 10... Maybe more spots open for 2019... if whoever he fills them with fails then don't renew his contract and start fresh AGAIN..... and then in 1-2 years we can have this discussion all over again

Has he been paid to 'stick by the club' or has he done it gratis?

I call sticking by the club, as someone who does it for the love and actually pays for that love ie the fans.

BA is a person who works for the club and gets paid incredibly well to do it. He only stuck with us because he wanted to feather his own nest. He has total control and he wouldn't have had it anywhere else - that you can be assured of.

As I said ANY other coach would have run for the hills with the shit he has had to put up with

parra was  on top the first 30min ,in the south game , then south was worried , so they started playing touch footie and started catching french up in the line , and there half fired in huge bombs  , which our fullback and wingers had no idea to catch.

have seen parra go down this way in the past too,  i doubt souths can play this way, against  the storm, the chooks , sharks , 

it seems french m gennings  norman , our wingers  , and hayne who went missing , waiting for hes 5/8 role with fiji.

brad arthur  is the coach and was the coach when  parra gave up 32 points  a few years back and got beat by the cowboys, it was a clone game,, surely half our team  or at least the whole off contract players should be moved on, times up...just saw mannah and brad talking,  its the same old b*******.....

Robert, those high rolling kicks that Reynolds puts up have caught out a lot of backs in the past. He has them perfected along with one other player whose name escapes me ATM, Andrew Johns was another who was great at them as well.  On Channel 9 they put the cameras on those kicks of Reynolds with Gus and Johns pointing out the way they spun in the air, as they dropped the ball changed in its rotation, they are hard to catch, and if you let them bounce they can got any direction.

IIRC, he also was the one who kicked that dropped between Hoffman and Ma'u, when it landed if shot sideways but also back towards the other end slightly. Our backs will not be the only ones caught out by those high kicks, the key is to have a player rush at Reynolds as Mannah did late in the game as it puts him off with the kicks.

RSS

© 2018   Created by 1Eyed Eel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service