Tristan Saylor?

Tristan Saylor has just been let go from the dragons. In my opinion he has huge potential and was never really given a proper go. He can play fullback and in the halves. Should parramatta go after him to put pressure on both our halves and fullback spots? 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• With Jai looking like he'll end up in Super League as long as the borders open I'd definitely make a play for Sailor. We need to take a punt on some depth players who could also add some X-factor. Field is a good example, and Sailor would be a decent replacement.

• That is what I was thinking. As long as we don't pay lots of money for the kid. 

• Yes

• This reply was deleted.
    • NO dragons let him go. So he can want something all he wants but he would still need to earn his spot like everyone else. 

• yes great young talent thinking he will end up at the bronks though 

• No thanks. 

• Safe bet 

• To be honest Rusty, seen him play one game and thought he has skills.   Just worred that he is Bevan French 2.0.   Back 3 need to be serious yardish makers and the little fellas struggle when jammed in corners.  Obviously, they come into their own in attack zones.  Surely we must have some local kids coming through we can slap in at the bargain low rate and bring them through./ 

• Poppa, fair point about JAC. He is an extremely dangerous ball runner but is not a giant winger at all. 
        I wonder, though, how JAC would go on the wing in a team struggling for meters? He plays for Storm and the Blues and it's not like he is ever really in the constant yardage eating game. Having said that, he has a lot of late footwork at the line and very rarely gets dominated in a tackle. It seems Bellamy plays to the strength of his players in many ways, as JAC obviously has a license to roam in his returns, looking for the half or even quarter gap. That might be the crucial factor for returning the ball from kicks? Sivo has went off the ball and it seems teams have figured he won't step at all

• If someone could catch JAC he would not look so impressive. Trouble is noone can. Has there been a winger faster? 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to Cranky Brad is here!!!'s discussion Bye bye Brad Arthur
"As I've explained quid a million times, there is fuck all options available for interim coach. He can't bring cancer into a club when he is just coming into coach the team. Nothing to do with recruitment or long term effects on the club. Plus I just…"
2 minutes ago
Nitram replied to Eelvangelist's discussion Parramatta 2024 Premiers!
"Lucky you. Positivity due to delusion in this instance is probably a good thing. Sadly, I'm a realist combined with a lover of the game, I understand it, I know when my team is cooked. They are."
16 minutes ago
Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to Cranky Brad is here!!!'s discussion Bye bye Brad Arthur
"Mathew Clarke agree solely with you. BA has done a amazing job to bring the club back, but we are sinking at a great speed of knots. Got a tired old forward pack, injured long term backs, who should be getting rested whether they like it or not.…"
18 minutes ago
Sneaky Pete replied to Eelvangelist's discussion Parramatta 2024 Premiers!
"You must be on some pretty strong drugs. "
22 minutes ago
More…