A Titian player has complained to the NRL that a Knights player called him a Black ....! in last week's game. The Knights player refutes this. He says he did call him a .... but did not call him a Black .... !!???. This seems to be a case of upside-down racism! The Knights administration seemingly supports their player thereby approving of the use of the word ... ?  but not of the words Black ....!  We have come a long, long way in race relationships---only two weeks ago we could have called anything at all. Of course, the Knights are trying to get their man cleared to play in the semi-final next weekend. They should remember that they are playing South Sydney who has in excess of fifty percent of players either indigenous or part indigenous heritage! They will welcome a white guy who called one of them a Black .... in a way they only know-how---and I am not talking about pointing the bone here! If the NRL clears the Knights player then it is ok to call someone a ..... If they penalize him then it may be ok to call someone, a ....  but not ok to call him a Black ..... Interesting how the law will be applied here.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This reply was deleted.
    • Did somebody say KFC 

• Well there are going to be many changes taking place for example:

1) Coon cheese will change its name.

2) Blacktown will change its name.

3) Coonabarabran will chane its name

4) Coonamble will change its name

5) GinGin will change its name

6) The colour Black will be changed

7) The Black Sea will change its name 

Thats only a tiny speckle of changes coming.

• The Captain Cook Hotel near the SFS is now called  the Captain !

• This reply was deleted.
        • Agree Pops its a disgrace.

• Its True, I drove past the Captain Hotel Paddington today and to make matters worse the advertising on the awning read AYE AYE CAPTAIN. To their credit the Staue hasnt been removed.    Craft Margaret River Brewer Colonial has also been dumped and bullied into a name change by certain suppliers due to its non politically correct brand name ! 

• Fair dinkum? Thats unbelievable. What about the 'Cook Islands' ? There will heaps of name changes towns, street names, etc...

• Was looking for a new car. Made the decision on type and model .. and I asked the sales man over the phone if he had any black or white coloured cars in stock ... he then said 'yes, we do have light and dark colours in stock...' I thought fuck me what's this world coming to. 

• Thats absoutely ridiculous. I agree thats the worlds going crazy. Its idiotic

• Datsun 120y still a cruntz of a car

• I wonder, how do the women players sledge each other ?

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"Geez 40-8? Lucky they're having a dig lol"
5 minutes ago
Muttman replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"Eels to come out breathing fire but unfortunately that can't be sustained for 80 minutes. I can see the Eels actually having a real dig and not doing too much wrong but just too much class on the edges for Manly and their back 5. Despite best…"
7 minutes ago
Will 5150 replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"This is the game blog Seth... the Dreams blog is somewhere in Socials... be careful, there is some frightening stuff in there though."
17 minutes ago
Seth hardy replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"Parra by 114, Shaun Lane to terrorise the opposition  and score 8 tries. "
20 minutes ago
More…