A Titian player has complained to the NRL that a Knights player called him a Black ....! in last week's game. The Knights player refutes this. He says he did call him a .... but did not call him a Black .... !!???. This seems to be a case of upside-down racism! The Knights administration seemingly supports their player thereby approving of the use of the word ... ?  but not of the words Black ....!  We have come a long, long way in race relationships---only two weeks ago we could have called anything at all. Of course, the Knights are trying to get their man cleared to play in the semi-final next weekend. They should remember that they are playing South Sydney who has in excess of fifty percent of players either indigenous or part indigenous heritage! They will welcome a white guy who called one of them a Black .... in a way they only know-how---and I am not talking about pointing the bone here! If the NRL clears the Knights player then it is ok to call someone a ..... If they penalize him then it may be ok to call someone, a ....  but not ok to call him a Black ..... Interesting how the law will be applied here.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Datsun 120y still a cruntz of a car

• I wonder, how do the women players sledge each other ?

• Fcuk off Sister....I'm coming through.

• Calling someone a c*** is boring haha

• What about a big wet c****?

• You now have my interest haha

• Monto....decorum please.

• Steady son. You are in uncharted waters 

• https://youtu.be/hsm4poTWjMs

• Language can be funny beast, just ask the residents of Squaw Valley.

"Squaw" essentially having been frontier slang for the lady parts.

If you want to dig a bit into the naming of our national capital Canberra, in Ngunnawal people lingo ,Canberra supposedly means either “meeting place” or  more accurately the meeting place between women's breasts.

The capital city of cleavage.

Appropriate the Raiders will be sponsored by Canberra Milk again next season.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

brissyeel replied to justin walker's discussion Parra the only team that beat penrith in 2020. had we maintain that form in early rounds, we are deadset premiers in 2020 and break the 34 year hoodoo. thoughts?
"Hey, NSW born and bred me, fulltime Blues supporter, moved here at 27. Just live and work here and help raise the Qld IQ by a significant margin (which isn't hard!!!)."
1 minute ago
Sir Col "THE ORIGINAL MUSHROOM" replied to justin walker's discussion Parra the only team that beat penrith in 2020. had we maintain that form in early rounds, we are deadset premiers in 2020 and break the 34 year hoodoo. thoughts?
"OK - got me on that one. lol"
3 minutes ago
Sir Col "THE ORIGINAL MUSHROOM" replied to Slugg's discussion Super, enough is enough
"Who do you thnk trained HIM? Hmmmmm."
4 minutes ago
Sir Col "THE ORIGINAL MUSHROOM" replied to justin walker's discussion Parra the only team that beat penrith in 2020. had we maintain that form in early rounds, we are deadset premiers in 2020 and break the 34 year hoodoo. thoughts?
"You wouldn't play nice so ------------------------------ suffer.
Also you are supposed to be a Redcliffe boy but call yourself brissyeel so no bib for you coz you ain't getting any sauce anyway.
Stand up and be counted with the rest of the Redcliffe…"
8 minutes ago
More…