Replies

• Actullally I think my eyesight is getting worse.....probably the seatbelt is interfereing with it! Lol

PS Remember when you said I probably was the one that got you banned and my reply was I couldn't think of anything we had been involved with to do that.......from what I now understand it was nothing to do with me.

No worries no harm done, good to know.

• I can't see Rodwell making the top 17 to start the year in front of:

Paulo, RCG, Brown, Papilii, Matterson, Niukore, Lane, Kaufusi

• In front of Kaufusi imo

• Still a bench spot there up for grabs. Plus if Rodwell is going better than papali or Nuikore , he should get first crack because they are leaving. 

• Nah can't agree with that

• Mate, 5 are starters and 3 will be bench spots, I'd give him a run ahead of Kaufusi, otherwise injuries will see him get his shot.

• Cartwright as well. Injuries will be the only way Rodwell makes the 17 in round 1

• If he gets in the 17 it's likely to be at kaufusi's expense. 

• Every post is a winner for Rodwell with Kaufusi off next year the opportunity is there for him to ply his wares.It will all start pre season it's a good buy because with thee addition of Grieg there aswell that last prop spot there's competition and that's what you want within your squad.

Especially the way we play we want big mobile impactful Fowards it's what our game is built around.

http://wares.It/
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Grunta ‘Family Guy’ Arthur replied to ParraTrooper47's discussion Stuart to Face a Ban
"Throw the book at him and make that book an encyclopaedia."
43 seconds ago
BringBackSemi replied to ParraTrooper47's discussion Stuart to Face a Ban
"I know what he said is out of line. But at the same time, the NRL force the coaches to do these pressers not long after the game. They are emotionally invested so they can often say stuff they regret later. How often when I'm pissed off not send an…"
4 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to adnan's discussion Game Vs Souths
"It's got to start with defensive line speed and doing all the little things correctly to win this one.Kick chase and make them come hard out of corners.Kick early make Latrell run don't wait until the 5th.Mix up our sets don't give them the same…"
5 minutes ago
paul taylor replied to Wile E. Coyote's discussion S&W and future of JA-BA
"JA was an outstanding school footballer at St Pats. He has played 10 NRL games or whatever it is.  I dont think he is terrible but he has no subtleness in his game to make up foor the lack of speed and toughness.  He has to be able to put a…"
8 minutes ago
More…