The stage is set

This is all plain to see the nrl is rigged see it's all about money parra sell out there game = $$$$ so parra will be in a gf this year not because of ba but nrl pre planned before the season kicks off they set who has to be in the gf 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Nice zinger, dickhead.

• Pea brain pin dick 

• Zing! Got me again dickhead.

• You are a confused little buttplug aren't ya. Lemme help. The only thing plain to see is that your fucked brain is a handfull of spare parts and that struggling to make sense of, well, anything at all really, is a waste of your time. Get back to licking your windows and slappimg it to Attenborough docos.

• Handylittle finger you are confused because you use you middle finger to butt fuck yourself so you can get back to your finger licking ways

• Are you getting sexy with me?

Oh my!

I'm all a'flutter

You dim-witted prick

You're 10yrs old or a fanny-pack full of spare parts. Go back to bustin' a nut over the family photos and kicking ya dog to feel good. Trolling is not for you. You're shit at it

• Handy butt sniffer you are 10 I'm no troll I'm fucking model every pp wants me baby and you talking about shit Its because it's on your fingers

• You pass you score simple.

Puff puff pass.

• It's the only way to win I have always said attack wins games defense comes after good attack ba is a fuckwit who will try 1 man out ba melb for the battle of the forwards

• How you doing superdope I heard they kicked you out of the cupboard for being consistently stupid and incredibly boring

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Hell On Eels replied to Wile E. Coyote's discussion The forward pass and public/media perception

I like this video: it shows how legal "backward" passes "float forwards"; naturally, like a bird flying contently."
4 minutes ago
L3gEndTHECROWE3LS replied to Brett Allen's discussion Is the 8 already decided ?
"As long as sharks are not in there monts I will be happy"
11 minutes ago
Magpie replied to Wile E. Coyote's discussion The forward pass and public/media perception
"I tried to make it nice and easy for you Monts with nice easy numbers.
Say the player is running at 30km/h and passes the totally ball flat sideways out of the hands. The ball will continue to travel forward with a momentum of 30km/h.
Ball is passed…"
15 minutes ago
Michael Ericson replied to Brett Allen's discussion Is the 8 already decided ?
"28 points hasn't always got you there. Some years you have needed as many as 32 points. You usually have to win at least half your games to be assured a position. "
18 minutes ago
More…