Very good performer. My wife loves his music. We listened to him a bit with our son as he loves listening to music and loves his music as it is boppy. If you get him, you are getting a good performer. He is a showman.
Tell ya wifey he's been loitering around the Gong for a couple of weeks now. He's been pictured down North beach . Dunno if holidaying or what, but he's been popping up in pics on my feed .
I will say, though the timing doesn't fit, V'Landys is pushing a big reveal.
I wonder if Daniel Johns would play, being a novocastrian, to play some Silverchair songs? He wrote them so he can play them. Unlikely but it makes sense with Newcastle making the GF that he might play.
He lives in Kiama now and drinks at my mates bar every single day., they're besties , and he tells me there's more chance of Daniel playing hooker this weekend than reuniting or playing their songs . Ever !
I sent my mate the article yesterday and asked him if he could get him keen .
LB > Wizard “Alcatraz “SleeveSeptember 29, 2026 at 11:50pm
It's a shame he refuses to even play songs he wrote. Must be that bad for him. I understand Daniel Johns is a bit of a hostile character but also one that would be proud of his work as he is extremely talented.
Yeah it's a shame. I'm sure they would have a big following should they do a nostalgic tour .
He's a different dude that's for sure . Just bought in Kiama few years back , wandered into my mates bar one day , became besties , obviously liked the vibe and just kept coming back for 2 beers every day lol. Doesn't really go anywhere else in town. Goes there , goes home , other than that he's virtually a ghost in town.
"This is just a case of V'landys hiding behind Arrow. He knows anyone that would publicly call him out would be howled down. But V'landys screwed up by not booking a pre-match act and then watched the AFL smash it out of the park. Souths and the NRL…"
"Boone is an insanely talented and credible muso. Sure, we're all now listening to songs from "the oldies" section of Sanity and HMV, but if Brian May is down with how awesome Benson Boone is, then consider me also a fan.
Benson Boone with Special…"
"Call me cynical but I think these "embrace the player" moments done to folks with diseases that may be (in the future) found to be related to traumatic head injuries / concussions are done purely as a tactic to make sure that they don't try to sue…"
Replies
I don't know who he is either lol
he's got some very good songs. But until I was told he sings them I had no idea.
But I'm very out of touch
Very good performer. My wife loves his music. We listened to him a bit with our son as he loves listening to music and loves his music as it is boppy. If you get him, you are getting a good performer. He is a showman.
Tell ya wifey he's been loitering around the Gong for a couple of weeks now. He's been pictured down North beach . Dunno if holidaying or what, but he's been popping up in pics on my feed .
I will say, though the timing doesn't fit, V'Landys is pushing a big reveal.
I wonder if Daniel Johns would play, being a novocastrian, to play some Silverchair songs? He wrote them so he can play them. Unlikely but it makes sense with Newcastle making the GF that he might play.
Would Roosters fans and players be pissed if a Newcastle act played? A bit unfair to rev one side up over another.
Well I mean he is an act. What if Silverchair were still going strong, they could play any year regardless of who is in the GF.
He lives in Kiama now and drinks at my mates bar every single day., they're besties , and he tells me there's more chance of Daniel playing hooker this weekend than reuniting or playing their songs . Ever !
I sent my mate the article yesterday and asked him if he could get him keen .
It's a shame he refuses to even play songs he wrote. Must be that bad for him. I understand Daniel Johns is a bit of a hostile character but also one that would be proud of his work as he is extremely talented.
Yeah it's a shame. I'm sure they would have a big following should they do a nostalgic tour .
He's a different dude that's for sure . Just bought in Kiama few years back , wandered into my mates bar one day , became besties , obviously liked the vibe and just kept coming back for 2 beers every day lol. Doesn't really go anywhere else in town. Goes there , goes home , other than that he's virtually a ghost in town.
-
1
-
2
-
3
-
4
-
5
of 6 Next