Get Drake or Olivia Dean, NRL is so far back on who their audience is. The demographic is so different now, they still treat the entertainment side of the game like it's still in the 80s and 90s bringing in Jimmy Barnes and co that's boring doesn't speak to the new audience or new gen. You want something that suits today's Era of music not a rock singer every year and the NRL wonders why they keep failing on entertainment. Kid Laroi was good, Teddy swims was great keep the momentum of big stars coming or this game will still be stuck. We need to modernise it and bring actual superstars to make the spectacle worthwhile like the Super Bowl.
Can we just have the drummer ? She's unbearable. And I love actual punk rock. I was listening to The Vee Bees and The Chats before they were a thing, and even I think she's a painfull try hard.
Johnny Suede > Wizard “Alcatraz “SleeveSeptember 29, 2026 at 10:35pm
Haha , al he has to do is wesr shirts with his arse hanging out and yell fuck this , fuck that , maybe hang his balls out of his eels shorts and hes got her covered .
"Bradman Best would be an amazing get. His ability to beat his man one-on-one allows you to attack from anywhere on the field. His carries at the start of sets would be great because right now we've really only got Brian Kelly and to an extent…"
"Tiktok star? He was on American Idol, but then pulled out after he got a record deal. So you went from saying he was a one hit wonder, to now he has two songs? Also, since you have only heard two songs that is the indication to worldwide? I barely…"
"Here is a bit of context for you Chef.
All time streams on Spotify:
#1 Taylor Swift - 129 billion streams
#7 Ed Sheeran - 60 billion streams
#33 Beyonce - 32 billion streams
#257 Benson Boone - 10 billion streams
#547 Tones And I - 5.8 billion…"
Replies
David Boon's grandson
I'll scalp my tickets then as I'll already have heard his 3 songs.
Get Drake or Olivia Dean, NRL is so far back on who their audience is. The demographic is so different now, they still treat the entertainment side of the game like it's still in the 80s and 90s bringing in Jimmy Barnes and co that's boring doesn't speak to the new audience or new gen. You want something that suits today's Era of music not a rock singer every year and the NRL wonders why they keep failing on entertainment. Kid Laroi was good, Teddy swims was great keep the momentum of big stars coming or this game will still be stuck. We need to modernise it and bring actual superstars to make the spectacle worthwhile like the Super Bowl.
Easier said than done to just get those acts. For the money they'll charge too.
The answer is staring us in the face - Amyl and the Sniffers (and the drummer's a Parra fan.)
Can we just have the drummer ? She's unbearable. And I love actual punk rock. I was listening to The Vee Bees and The Chats before they were a thing, and even I think she's a painfull try hard.
That's putting a lot of pressure on the drummer.
Haha , al he has to do is wesr shirts with his arse hanging out and yell fuck this , fuck that , maybe hang his balls out of his eels shorts and hes got her covered .
Then again , he wont get the woke female pass .
Related to Pat Boone and cousin of Daniel Boone
I say bring back the kid LAROI
-
1
-
2
-
3
-
4
-
5
of 5 Next