Replies

  • When I heard that Tones and I weren't performing, my wife and I looked at each other and both said at the same time.......Shannon Noll - Fuck I hope we are wrong

    • Fucking Shannon noll if it is I'll have to skoll a fireball to get through . It's bad enough I live in newy and my eyes are burning at all the blue n red lol

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

aveel replied to Cʜɪᴇғy Mclovin's discussion Who's this Caine Johnstone kid we've signed
"He plays Sydney Shield. More Garbage"
4 minutes ago
SuperEel 22 replied to Johnny Suede's discussion The rumour is Benson Boone is the grand final entertainment this Sunday
"This is just a case of V'landys hiding behind Arrow. He knows anyone that would publicly call him out would be howled down. But V'landys screwed up by not booking a pre-match act and then watched the AFL smash it out of the park. Souths and the NRL…"
11 minutes ago
The Captain replied to Johnny Suede's discussion The rumour is Benson Boone is the grand final entertainment this Sunday
"Boone is an insanely talented and credible muso. Sure, we're all now listening to songs from "the oldies" section of Sanity and HMV, but if Brian May is down with how awesome Benson Boone is, then consider me also a fan.
Benson Boone with Special…"
52 minutes ago
The Captain replied to Johnny Suede's discussion The rumour is Benson Boone is the grand final entertainment this Sunday
"Call me cynical but I think these "embrace the player" moments done to folks with diseases that may be (in the future) found to be related to traumatic head injuries / concussions are done purely as a tactic to make sure that they don't try to sue…"
55 minutes ago
More…