Replies

• Truth 

• 😝

• Be a flop if he's down

• Incredible game, that is his spot to lose. His defensive has really surprised me 

• Mans an Eels legend already, such a likeable bloke

• He's a keeper 

• He outplayed Bradman Best today in his first final and only his 4th (or so) game. Very impressive. I like him a lot. Our right edge is much better with him out there

• Can't remember him doing a thing wrong since seeing him play. Looks the goods.

• Before the game...Penisini.

By the end of the game, Penisouti.

• Will and Waqa look good on that side

i have to call out Waqa here - his runs are very strong and he's brought out tye big stick in defence lately - BA has turned this guy around he is playing sone valuable footy for us

Well done Waqa 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Blue Eel replied to CarloEEL2's discussion Conflict of interest
"probably makes it easier to buy an xfactor 5/8 - attacking spine player. Dont see the problem our team was probably the 4th to 5th best in the comp, something must change. Onwards and upwards."
1 minute ago
"And it was reported at the time , the senior players indicated they wanted Jake over Will. Go figure."
3 minutes ago
"Im thinking your opinion is strange."
4 minutes ago
"Jake is a kid, 10 months out of high school, for god sake get a grip. Its only said that he hasnt done much wrong, he is going better then most at that age, and of course hes not ready for first grade. Will is what 29 years old and still not ready…"
8 minutes ago
More…