Replies

• 😝

• Be a flop if he's down

• Incredible game, that is his spot to lose. His defensive has really surprised me 

• Mans an Eels legend already, such a likeable bloke

• He's a keeper 

• He outplayed Bradman Best today in his first final and only his 4th (or so) game. Very impressive. I like him a lot. Our right edge is much better with him out there

• Can't remember him doing a thing wrong since seeing him play. Looks the goods.

• Before the game...Penisini.

By the end of the game, Penisouti.

• Will and Waqa look good on that side

i have to call out Waqa here - his runs are very strong and he's brought out tye big stick in defence lately - BA has turned this guy around he is playing sone valuable footy for us

Well done Waqa 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Coryn Hughes replied to Nightmare Off-Season's discussion What Jason Demetriou’s axing as South Sydney coach means for struggling powerhouse Parramatta Eels
"Arthur isn't the one under pressure it's the Eels powerbrokers.There ones under pressure continue with an under performing team and roster or sweep the cupboard clean and start again."
43 seconds ago
Tad replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Wayne to Souths.
"Unfortunately NOS to get to the elite level of winning Premiership after Premiership will take time to develop a consistent winning culture. You need the right people understanding the process and talents required to get up-to-date with behavioural…"
10 minutes ago
Nightmare Off-Season replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Wayne to Souths.
"Great post, Tad. Good to see you back.
Hope you've been well?
As HOE said, it's frustratingly an absolute no-brainer.
When the most successful clubs, coaches & players across multiple sports advocate so highly for sports psychology, who are the Eels…"
50 minutes ago
BringBackSemi replied to Frankie Fong's discussion THE TALE OF TWO CLUBS
"I tend to agree. They said last night that when he finished at Newcastle that St George thought they had him in the bag to go back there. He then surprised everyone by going back to the Bronco's. These are just games that Bennett plays with the…"
54 minutes ago
More…