Replies

• This coming from a juvenile, smutty little twat that calls himself 'vertical smile'!!

Fair dinkum! You're the sort of 'limited' person who watches re-runs of John Hopoate sticking his finger up players' dates and doing 'that's gold'!

• Drinking Bundy OG and watching Fatty on the Footy Show box set. 

• Stop with the bold italics. Your not in the office.

• This reply was deleted.
    • Actually they ruled on the knick on bunker never checked the try as they could only rule on the captain's challenge.

The system is confusing and ridiculous 

• It's actually easy to be negative when you support this club

• Flicking through your posts one would be mistaken for concluding you are this site’s most negative person. So often your comments are laced with a putdown against the other person, who, in the main are simply putting forward their opinion. I have said it before ‘pot calling kettle black’.   Chill, smell the roses, find a hobby. 

• OK - so I am more than a little confoozed here.

A tip on, that allegedly goes forward is now a Knock on?

In the past tip ons, that travel forward have been called a forward pass.

You will see one in the Cows (?) I think which is a forward pass.

A knock-on is committed when, in an attempt to play at the ball, a player knocks the ball towards their opponents' dead ball line with their hands or arms and it touches either the ground, or an opposing player. However, the ball may be knocked back.

At which point did the ball touch an opposing player or hit the ground?

Another "Penalty" Peranara Pathetic Perfomance.

The bottom line has become "If a player does not catch the ball 'cleanly' then it will be deemed a knock on regardless of the direction the ball may take after being touched" - That is now how 99.99% of these issues are adjudicated on field.

THERE WAS NO KNOCK ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

•  Amazing what you can learn from all the geniuses on twitter, hey Offside?

• I Don't have Twitter don't understand the attraction to it my mate sent that to me. 

I think it should be a try but the way they rule most obstructions as a no try I and watching the play again if it was sent up for review it would of been interesting.

• what the photo doesn't show is a milli second later the player is free to chase, Fergo from the position HE put himself in.. he wasn't impeded . Don't forget it was a tap on by king Gutherson .. that's how fast the play was .. so stop thinking about it 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Hell On Eels’s discussion was featured

The free-falling Eels are staring down the barrel of another nail in their season’s coffin. They sit like ducks in the target arrow of the public's microscope just waiting to dissect their performance.
Despite the Eagles superior position and…
5 minutes ago
Hell On Eels posted a discussion

The free-falling Eels are staring down the barrel of another nail in their season’s coffin. They sit like ducks in the target arrow of the public's microscope just waiting to dissect their performance.
Despite the Eagles superior position and…
6 minutes ago
EA replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"Sanders defence in the halves is actually better than Hands. NSW Cup stats would back this statement up as well. Hands is actually a poor defender in the halves. He is barely cup quality in cup. Hands is an out and out hooker in my opnion."
25 minutes ago
parra supporter replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"I see hands on the bench as coverage for sanders in case his defence doesn't hold up rather than just to relieve lussick."
41 minutes ago
More…