Replies

  • 3 year deal

  • 3 years yes but if he's here for 1 don't waste our time.

  • My lord he was great. I hear 3-4 years. I reckon 4 years gets him over the line.

    If it is 1 so he can go to PNG, then they are not taking things seriously this club.

  • He was epic tonight, surprised they didnt throw him in to finush them off in the end. Will be stoked if hes and eel next year

  • Well Sixties from tct  who always puts his dreaded curse on signings predictions said he's " coming " for certain.  Now that he's said that I'm not so confident. 

  • Made an awesome impact..Coming off the bench after the sting was out of the game. Are you happy to pay him 800k Plus to be that guy ? 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Brad replied to Cʜɪᴇғy Mclovin's discussion Spencer Leniu Tuesday announcement predictions
"Made an awesome impact..Coming off the bench after the sting was out of the game. Are you happy to pay him 800k Plus to be that guy ? "
3 seconds ago
Cʜɪᴇғy Mclovin replied to Cʜɪᴇғy Mclovin's discussion Spencer Leniu Tuesday announcement predictions
"Well Sixties from tct  who always puts his dreaded curse on signings predictions said he's " coming " for certain.  Now that he's said that I'm not so confident. "
54 seconds ago
LB replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Grand final tip ?
"Yeah but he didn't do anything overly wrong either. Newcastle's forwards ran into brick walls practically all night, limits the room once they do shift but even then they constantly attack the middle to make metres."
2 minutes ago
LB replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Grand final tip ?
"Still counts as far as I see it."
3 minutes ago
More…