Replies

• Reduced price because the logo is a horror? LOL

• Peter Wynn's Score had Parra jerseys going for $88. So cheap this early in the season. I wonder if this could be a precursor to a changed jersey and manufacturer for 2018
    • jerseys have been very slow this season, i'd say he is clearing stock as there is more coming in June and July.

But prices will be a lot sharper for the rest of the season on eels jerseys.

The ALAND on the back of jerseys that the players wear will not be on the ones for retail.

But i dare say there will be a over supply of jerseys for the rest of 2017.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

est_88 replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Wet weather footy.
"Thank god Adam Reynolds isn't playing because his kicking game would of killed Blaize"
47 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Talagi rejects player option, now on the open market
"Well it's easy to be Riff isn't it.
When they took a decade to build there pathways.It's easy right as that's where us and every other club iare behind Riff.They we're saying on 360 that now Riff are leading the chase for Fifita it's the first time…"
2 hours ago
Adam Magrath replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Talagi rejects player option, now on the open market
"Too funny"
2 hours ago
Adam Magrath replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Talagi rejects player option, now on the open market
"I don't have a problem with Moses contract but I've been a vocal opponent of Gutho's contract from the moment it was signed. None of that makes either one of us a hater."
2 hours ago
More…