Replies

• Reduced price because the logo is a horror? LOL

• Peter Wynn's Score had Parra jerseys going for $88. So cheap this early in the season. I wonder if this could be a precursor to a changed jersey and manufacturer for 2018
    • jerseys have been very slow this season, i'd say he is clearing stock as there is more coming in June and July.

But prices will be a lot sharper for the rest of the season on eels jerseys.

The ALAND on the back of jerseys that the players wear will not be on the ones for retail.

But i dare say there will be a over supply of jerseys for the rest of 2017.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Coryn Hughes replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Magic Round 11 v Melbourne: In the Eye of the Storm
"Oh really how's it worked for you guys.I mean the clubs listening to 1EE I'm sure the hotlines working all the way to the top.The bean counters are listening."
9 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Magic Round 11 v Melbourne: In the Eye of the Storm
"Put some wisdom on the situation Fong go on I'm listening."
12 minutes ago
Frankie Fong replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Magic Round 11 v Melbourne: In the Eye of the Storm
"Maybe if you ask nicely Coryn will send you one of his " Brad Arthur  rocks my world " T-shirts , he hand paints them ."
14 minutes ago
Tad replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Magic Round 11 v Melbourne: In the Eye of the Storm
"How to become so strong that you won't get injured. Maintain extreme endurance and will master pain. Totally focused, mentally very strong
https://youtube.com/shorts/PhNbjmRMhSw?si=dQCi8l0MPzpBRUXM"
18 minutes ago
More…