Sivo for JAC?

NRL.com are reporting that Storm are interested in Bulldogs swap of Remis Smith for JAC (Bulldogs also getting Flanno).

I know Sivo has been a PR cover-boy for the Eels and rightly so based on 2019 efforts. But he is still raw (NRL skills and experience) and more importantly if his 2020 effort levels continue we would be better with someone else. Still JAC may be a bit expensive for a winger and Guth a bit expensive for a centre.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Guess he has the glory 

Now he can go for the money

• Keep Sivo, JAC will be out of control once he gets back to Sydney.

• Forget about JAC. He won't be coming to the eels

• Really...Inssight ?

• I like JAC but not at the price he is asking. Plays well in a side like the storm. Can't see him repeating that form with the dogs.

• Oh how this ORF SEEZUN is dragging on.

Too much JACking on here lately.

• I wouldnt want any ex Storm player at the Eels. 

• What about Cronk - we could use his game management

• Nope! The Storm cheerleaders maybe but thats where it stops.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Mick replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Parramatta Eels 2021 Draw
"We had issues putting away mediocre opposition and got away with a few lucky wins, BA has no where to hide and we won't make the 8. Goodbye BA"
58 seconds ago
macybrown replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Parramatta Eels 2021 Draw
"Dealing  with Origin period for the first time in a real long time. No guts junior rcg  browny will hurt more than anything else. Dont think it matters all that much on the draw (Melb and roosters not included) after all we lost a couple and had a…"
59 seconds ago
Sir Col "THE ORIGINAL MUSHROOM" replied to Electric Eel's discussion Jarryd Hayne- Trial Commences this week
"Now I will be trolling Netflix and all the rest of them to find this "pilot""
2 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Electric Eel's discussion Jarryd Hayne- Trial Commences this week
"All true Macy..."
4 minutes ago
More…