Replies

• This reply was deleted.
    • pay back time?

If we lose I think we play Bunnies (or Newcastle)

• It seems you only remember negatives did you know a battery has positive and negative. Seems you only operate on negative perhaps thats why your views and comments are a little distorted.

• Borders are apparently open IF your an entertainer, celebrity, sports team where money is the bonus but not if you have to attend a funeral, visit a sick family member or have serious medical issues. However, dont quote me on that as it changes frequently.

• Wile noticed ticketing info is up now, for all the qlders- get your flags and pom-poms out -loud and proud are us!

https://www.parraeels.com.au/news/2020/09/27/important-finals-serie...

Important Finals Series Ticketing Information
    2020 has been a year unlike any other, both on and off the field. We’ve faced challenges every ste
    • Thanks. Would be great to win and get the week off - especially important this year and especially for us as we are one of the few finals teams that did not rest players

• Or get them for free or three jet skis.

•  Got my ticket already

• Good on ya Brett...happy for you! You can be our eyes and ears on the ground :) oops and voice loud voice ok :)

From what you’ve said in the past there’s a decent amount of good guy fans up there.

Hope they give it their all for the eighty and no shooting at their own feet :)

• Yeah, it’s practically a home game for us up here

• I'll be there too if there are tickets left. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

LB replied to LB's discussion Will Manly be smarting next week?
"I would accept that if it was their first time or second time in Darwin. This was their 10th. He knew exactly the conditions."
5 minutes ago
Poppa replied to LB's discussion Will Manly be smarting next week?
"Wiz, I don't understand you have a problem with Gutherson's leadership......what do you know that the rest of us don't know.
He is inevitably our best player every week (or near to it). He leads by example and just about every/anybody on the outside…"
15 minutes ago
Collaroy Eel replied to LB's discussion Will Manly be smarting next week?
"I think BA probably had the team running ragged prior to the game in 32deg heat which sapped up all their energy .
Just like he did 5/6yrs ago at Brookvale when manly killed us vecause Des had his team cooling off in the sheds prior to the game and…"
1 hour ago
Kurupt - Sofa King Annoyed replied to Muttman's discussion Souths Anzac Jersey
1 hour ago
More…