Reserves:

18. Utoikamanu 

19. Alvaro

20. G Jennings

21. Smith

IN: Field

OUT: Moses

Referee: Ben Cummins

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• He has great top end speed to, going by what i saw in his highlights.

• Was that like Mark Taylor made of perhaps Tim-Brooke Taylor made son? 

• Well done to BA !  Couldn't understand the push for Taka. Jai Field will be great. 

• Hope there's more of that version of Stone ... he was awesome and made a huge diff lifting the intensity! His try was well served.

Unleash the Stone again!. Gonna need it against the big bopper cows!

• Not Cummins!! Dear footy gods why isn't he dropped to Wenty!?

• Cummins has a tendency to favour the top teams, we are currently one of the top teams, ka-ching.

• Wow.    Didnt think he would go that way.   Field has lightening pace off teh mark probably bit quicker than Mitch is over that initial 20 metres.  Might find some opportunities off the back of Junior and RCG to exploit the middles of the Cows.  I like GOWER, Good feet at the line and also nice 2nd man phases.  Kafusi to really kick on I think.  Excited . 

• He's one of the quickest players in the NRL. He gets in open space and that's it. 
      He doesn't have to do much. Just ease himself into the role but if he gets an off load and a bit of space .....

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

GRUNTA - Man of Golden Feathers replied to Embers's discussion Raiders beat Roosters
"We played them up the middle and won.
It was THAT 15 minutes wide that let us down. Teddy knocked out and staying down injured for 5-6 minutes gave them a reprieve after being under the pump for 20 minutes. If he didn't get injured, we have a big sa…"
17 minutes ago
parra supporter replied to Embers's discussion Raiders beat Roosters
"Great result for us, if we win this week we'll be 3 wins clear from 4th, and it would require us to really stuff up to not make the top 4 from that position, particular with it being halfway through the season and with an ok run home.
canberra playe…"
18 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Poppa's discussion EASY MONEY BUT CAVEAT EMPTOR
""
23 minutes ago
Chiefy replied to Poppa's discussion EASY MONEY BUT CAVEAT EMPTOR
""
23 minutes ago
More…