16. Shaun Lane

17. Sean Russell

Reserves:

18. Will Penisini 

19. Isaiah Papali'i 

20. Nathan Brown

21. Dylan Brown

INs: Perham, Opacic, Oldfield, Arthur, Kaufusi, Loziou, Rodwell, Russell

OUTs: Gutherson, Penisini, Blake, D Brown, Moses, Paulo, Papail'i, Niukore, N Brown 

Referee: Adam Gee

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I am one of his greatest critics (thats BA and Jake) but not for one minute do I believe it has anything to do with money.

Sorry Bert, but we can do better.

• Misread me Pops.

i didn't mean to imply, if that's how you read it- that his selection in this particular game was money based. BA, IMO strategically left Jordan Rankin in Sydney... so with a limited squad he obviously gets game time when your halves are rested and there is no one else to choose.

Was just saying- lucky kid. Has been a big financial year (and better next) for a player of his ability.

I think in this game he has the chance to show what he has because he will not be afforded the luxury of being a passanger, however in saying that he did play back seat to Rankin in reggies.

• Rankin declined to go to Queensland. It was not BAs decision.

• Think we will see most of this team next season 

• OK, so we are resting players, that is very clear.  Hoping that does wonders for us in the finals.  Also hoping the spanking we may cop with this squad does no damage.

• I'm not sure about this at all. If we beat the Panthers it puts pressure on Manly to beat the Cowboys to keep us out of the 4. Stranger things have hapened. This is more or less throwing up the white flag. 

we come 4th we get a free shot at the Storm to go into a preliminary final! And we've shown they are a side we match up well against. 

• should be fun 

9506466482?profile=original

• I love it, keep them fresh for the finals, may as well yry it the other way didn't  work, stuff finishing 4th do or die and we've all seen how good we can play

• Would it not had been a good idea for a full strength eels team to have played the Panthers to build on last week ? 

• I agree. I don't like this idea. I think momentum is more important than trying to avoid injuries and/or resting players.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Tragiceel replied to Scott Gregs's discussion RCG not taking his last year to consider move to new Dolphins
"RCG will be a huge loss for us but on a brighter note we will be able to use some of his money to upgrade Niukore, Papalii and Mahoney for 2023 and beyond, these are all young players and the future of our club. "
1 minute ago
Seth hardy replied to Longfin Eel's discussion Commbank Stadium
"Slugg, don't know if you have Foxtel but tonight at 10-15 on Docos , the Everly Bros ,Harmonies from Heaven, worth a watch."
21 minutes ago
Electric Eel replied to Scott Gregs's discussion RCG not taking his last year to consider move to new Dolphins
"So how many more years are you prepared to wait for that to be a possability based on an if?  RCG is proven, these others are not."
33 minutes ago
BEM replied to Scott Gregs's discussion RCG not taking his last year to consider move to new Dolphins
"Would hate for this to happen as RCG is one of my favourite players. I wanted him at Parra for ages and was ecstatic when we signed him.
He would be a massive loss for us.
In saying that, Rodwell looks to be he closest thing we have to RCG. If he…"
41 minutes ago
More…